PDA

View Full Version : sunny saturday

Shelley123
29-09-2012, 12:41 PM
afternoon all, nice and sunny here but cold.
I've got some sort of lurgy, feeling a bit rough, stiff neck, headachy and like i'm getting a cold, my throat was sore first thing but ok now. Apparently several people have been ill at work.
Bit fed up as i should have been helping my son and fiance move and then going to a dolly get together at a friends house. I can't go as i don't want to spread it around.

angieh
29-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Hi Shelley -sorry to hear you're not feeling good; take care of yourself and wrap up warm and take it easy - curling up with a good book in a sunny spot sounds about right. And don't forget the Echinacea. Stiff neck makes me think glandular or you've been sitting in a draught? Sad you've had to cancel your plans but it's good not to spread the germs.

Sunny and chilly here too - I have a load of washing out, my spin cycle on the washing machine had a hissy fit and so the washing was dripping when I hung it out. Hopefully in the sun it may dry sufficiently to go into the tumble dryer. The next load spun perfectly well.

OH and Monty had a good walk this morning, Monty met a friend, a Schnauzer-Shih tzu cross (more Schnauzer but without the bark!) and they played together for ages, so I have two tired boys, no, make that three as Pip is asleep on our bed. OH is watching the Ryder Cup but I'm waiting to hear the snores!!!

Having trouble getting my new scanner to work properly - the printer is fine and scanning ordinary documents is also OK, but photos seem to be a problem. OH has just downloaded updated drivers so hopefully things will go better now.

Have a good day everyone.