PDA

View Full Version : Sunday

Shelley123
05-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Morning everyone.
It's a good job I have the daily to tell me what day it is.All the days blend into one here :lol:
All is peaceful,Chris and the dogs are still in bed. Kwame has been up once but has gone back :lol:
Jerry is home now with Howard and has enjoyed his holiday in Chorley.
My cousin phoned last night to tell me her daughter has had a little girl on Wednesday, all is well.
Hope everyone has a nice day, back later.............

Kazz
05-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Morning Shelley, morning all.

I did not realise you were staying in the caravan so long Shelley is the idea to "take up the holidays" with it. Brilliant idea, a break from routine, withi a routine. Have a good day when the household wakes up :)

Welcome to the World to the new addition - what is she called?

Right my plans for Sunday .......mmmmmm not a lot really. May go out tonight may not. One thing is certain its roast chicken and fresh cauliflower etc etc for lunch about 4pm I think. Sal needs a bath, may take her to Sutton park before hand or maybe the water park need to get some fresh air and what is passing for sunshine/summer ;)

Ordered a basic desk from argos got to go and collect it.
May have a bit of a go in the garden may not. May even go out on the bike a bit, may not.

The theme of my thread appears to be a bit carefree I think. ;)

I am off on the cruise 29th Sept, in answer to a question yesterday.

May try and catch my neighbour who had his dog PTS if I can not seen him around. I know he is okay going to work etc but a catch up will not be a bad thing, I think I am missing his routine of walking past.Never thought I noticed but have done now he is not doing it.

Right off to have a "maybe day" see you all later.

cats' staff
05-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Morning all, just listening to the end of the "Archers" and waiting to Skype my parents (if the connection lets me, rural broadband !)
Enjoy your maybe day Kazz, sounds great. Enjoy the peace and quiet at the caravan Shelley. Angie, I hope your OH is better today.
I'm hoping to do some more pottering in the garden today and go for a long run- weather permitting for both! I may also try and persuade the cats to pose for Olympic photos so I can enter the competition but I'm not sure how cooperative they are feeling.

Have a good day all.

angieh
05-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Morning all - not too bad here just now, although it absolutely tipped down earlier. Sunny now and breezy - scattered heavy showers forecast.

If you're having a "maybe" day Kazz, then I'm having a "not sure" day - as I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I have a lot of work on next week, so today's the last day to catch up with things. I may find I finished the work earlier than I imagine and that will then be "bonus" days!

Shelley - I think your holiday sounds ideal - I'd quite like to live like that all the time. Have you seen the otter again?

CS - good luck with the cats' Olympic photography - I look forward to seeing any results. You could of course post a different thread and show them all and enter the best in the competition. I do love seeing your pride!

We are having stuffed chicken breasts with roast pots and veg today - I'm afraid I've let my sugar snap peas stay too long, but I'm going to see what state the peas are in and they may accompany the chicken.

Have a good day folks.

Shelley123
05-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Yes Karen I'm staying up here for most of the school holidays.
Takes a bit of getting used to without Howard.
The pace of life is very slow and peaceful, plenty of time for reading.
The site is very remote and the site shop is poor unfortunately but we have a freezer and cupboard of food.
My cousins daughter has named her baby, Pippa.
Sounds like a good idea to catch up with your neighbour.
No Angie we haven't seen the Otter again yet.
Hope you have a good catch up day.
CS hope you get a good run
We took the dogs on the beach on the lunge reins ,they both had fun.We saw a dog that is apparently on the endangered species list, it was bred in the sixteenth century to hunt badgers, it's front paws splayed out to the side for digging.
On our return we saw a vintage tractor rally go past, I guess that is the excitement for the day,lol

pamela81
05-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Afternoon everyone. Shelley, have the dogs gotten up yet?Angie, your dinner sounds good :-)
kazz, hope you have a good "maybe" day :-)
We are out on an owners club run and lunch. So far the weather has stayed dry. We are heading off shortly for the 2nd half of the run.

MrsH
05-08-2012, 03:51 PM
You holiday sounds ideal Shelley!

I like the idea of a "maybe" day and a "not sure" day, I'm having a "nothing" day! Well, apart from the dog walk, the dog groom, making lunch, tidying the living room (Saturday and Sunday papers make a real impact!) cleaning the loos, making the bed, cleaning the litter tray and of course feeding cats and dog :roll: Funny how full an idle day can be :lol:

OH has made a pot of coffee and done the dishes after lunch (well, he's done the pots as everything else goes in the dishwasher :lol: )

I think I'm in danger of getting bedsores on the BTM, sitting watching so much tv! :oops:

Shelley123
05-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Lol, Mrsh your bedsore comment made me laugh.
Pamela hope you are enjoying your run out
Just looked up the rare dog we saw this morning, it's called a Glen of Imaal Terrier and was used for fighting as well as badger and. Fox hunting, glad Kwame didn't try and pick a fight ;)

angieh
05-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Had to look it up Shelley - didn't realise it was an Irish breed. http://www.glenofimaalterrier.uk.com/

Shelley123
06-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Had to look it up Shelley - didn't realise it was an Irish breed. http://www.glenofimaalterrier.uk.com/

Apparently they are on the endangered native. Breed list