PDA

View Full Version : Sunday roast, Sunday

Shelley123
13-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Morning friends, just starting the daily before i leave for the second doll fair this weekend.
Today i am off to Cromwell, nr Nottingham, the fair is held in the grounds of a doll museum. Going with a couple of dolly friends so should be fun.
Hope everyone has a good day !...........

Kazz
13-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Morning Shelley, just wanted to say before going to bed - when you post dolly friends I have a picture pop into my head of you and a barbie,tiny tears etc etc etc all going somewhere.

angieh
13-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Afternoon Shelley, Kazz - another nice day here today, but clouds are building. OH tells me that the forecast is bad for Scotland, so thinking about our Scottish pals .....

Been for a walk over the fields with Monty this morning, watched the swallows swooping for bugs. The St. Marks flies are around just now - I am so glad I found out that they are harmless last year because they look horrid with those dangly legs. Had our coffee sitting outside when we got back and Monty had a tripe stick.

OH is cooking stuffed hearts for himself for supper - I can't bring myself to eat them so I'm having some liver which I do like.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.

pamela81
13-05-2012, 01:15 PM
afternoon everyone. Been doggy sitting last night OHs folks 2 german shepards so a night of fun with them. Also had to go and see to both his sisters feline friends aswell so been a busy weekend for pet sitting!! Bakc home now not sure what we are doing as the weather is terrible today.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend

Shelley123
13-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Morning Shelley, just wanted to say before going to bed - when you post dolly friends I have a picture pop into my head of you and a barbie,tiny tears etc etc etc all going somewhere.

Ha ha ha what about Sindy ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Had a fantastic time although i didn't buy today.
The lady who owned the museum died before christmas and her husband held the fair today, it was a bit sad realy going around the museum and i wondered if she knew people were still going to admire her dolls.
The museum collection may move to smaller premises if her husband can manage it as the large Georgian house has to be sold.
Angie, sounds like you had a nice day. What are St Mark's flies ?
Pamela, glad the dog/cat sitting went well