PDA

View Full Version : fish and chip Friday

cats' staff
11-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Blimey- late for a daily!
Just cooking posh fish and chip. Had some sun today and managed to get a load of washing dry outside. Nothing exciting to report, hello everyone!

pamela81
11-05-2012, 07:44 PM
evening late daily tonight.

Hope you enjoy your dinner, what is posh fish and chips? we have put our washing in our drying area. we are doggy sitting 2 german shepard this weekend but we are staying at OH's mums house.

hope you all have a lovely weekend x

lynz85
11-05-2012, 07:51 PM
hi all, hope we've all had a nice day!
still cold and windy here, bit sun shining through!

went out with a friend for some lunch and a cocktail or 2!! about to leave shortly to go to the cinema to see Dark Shadows!

cats' staff
11-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Posh fish and chips is chip sized roast potatoes- roasted in olive oil. The fish isn't battered but is wrapped in foil with coriander and lemongrass and baked in the oven. Lovely!

Shelley123
11-05-2012, 08:59 PM
evening, how quiet it is,lol
Hope you enjoyed your meal CS
Lynz hope you continue to enjoy your day
Pamela hope you enjoy dog sitting
Good day at work, had an appraisal where praise was heaped on my head, nice to actualy feel appreciated ;)
Car all packed and ready for off at 7.00am tomorrow, i'm having a stall at a doll fair, then sunday i'm off with dolly friends to another fair, yipee.
Poor Kwame has the trots, he won't go in the garden so we are having to take him out often including in the middle of the night yesterday :O

angieh
11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Evening all ........... just popping in before popping off to bed! Had a busy day with housework and took Monty to the vet for his annual check and boosters. All well but vet said he had a bit of plaque build up on his back teeth so we have to go and see the vet nurse next week for teeth cleaning tuition!

We had a 70s favourite for our supper tonight - scampi and chips!

Sleep well everyone.