PDA

View Full Version : Banana wednesday

Shelley123
02-05-2012, 09:08 AM
morning folks, just having breakfast then off to a family carer meeting. Going to plant a column cherry tree this afternoon that i should have planted last week. Hope it survives. See you later

angieh
02-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Morning Shelley and all to come later.

Grey again here just now. Yesterday brightened up beautifully around lunchtime, so fingers crossed for today.

Some heartening news - OH has bought a new pair of welly boots, so the weather is BOUND TO IMPROVE!!! We can but hope.

Doing some paperwork today, sorting out Monty's pet insurance and a few other things and then first fun agility class later this afternoon ................ "be good" vibes always appreciated for Monty and "keep warm" vibes would go down well for me - thanks!

Have a good day folks.

Sorry - forgot to say, Shelley, hope the tree planting goes well. Growing vibes will be sent later.

pamela81
02-05-2012, 09:49 AM
morning shelley, hope your meeting goes well. Fingers crossed that your tree takes aswell. Im just getting ready to head to work nothing exciting planned today! Have also discovered that harris likes french toast with cheese on it for breakfast!! Hes trying to steal the wee bit i have left on my plate!! The only thing we have discovered he wont eat is fruit so far!!

Hope you and all those to follow have a lovely day :)

Shelley123
02-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Angie, thanks for the tree growing vibes. Here come some keep warm vibes for you and be good vibes for Monty.
Pamela, Harris sounds like he has good taste in food,lol
The meeting went well but unfortunately i had to leave before the bit that interested me most, my parking ticket ran out. Hopefuly i will be able to catch up at the next meeting.
Off to do some gardening now........

yola
02-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Hello . . . feeling a bit brighter today, but woke up with a start and only a few seconds later remembered the last few days and my eyes filled with tears. Still, most of the time I'm OK as long as I'm busying myself. OH is feeling very down about our loss too - Fifi was 'his' baby; she always twittered excitedly when she saw him so I think he's hurting quite a bit :(

Returned to Pilates after a 3 week break yesterday evening so am aching considerably but feeling more 'together' body-wise. There is a WeightWatchers 'shop' opened across the road from our office. Aparently it's a pilot which they're planning to roll out if successful so I'm going to check it out as I'm disgusted with my body shape. Have decided you can't think yourself thin, you have to get off your butt and do something about it!

That's all for now, today's a short day in the office so I've got a fair bit to get through before heading off just before 3.

EmmaG
02-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Afternoon all...been keeping myself busy painting today, off to see mum soon.

Had the letter from the vets telling us that Bronwyn's ashes are ready to collect... I think we will collect her tomorrow after the RSPCA home visit.

Shelley123
02-05-2012, 06:20 PM
hope you find some improvement in your Mum, Emma

cats' staff
02-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi all,
Hope the planting went well Shelley and that Monty did well at agility Angie. Pamela- Smudge loves poached egg which is our weekend breakfast -she loves licking the plates (OK sounds unhygienic I know but who can resist?).
Emma, hope your Mum is doing better and that the home visit goes well. Yola, those first few days are horrid - virtual hugs.
Just work day here, a meeting in London followed by spreadsheets........!

EmmaG
02-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Evening all...well not much change in mum, they are still not sure why she is so unresponsive, they think it could be the drugs (they have now changed theses) or possibly meninigitis (although it would be too dangerous for them to test for this)

So at the moment they are just trying to keep her stable, although they did a scan and everything looked as they expected.