PDA

View Full Version : thursday

Shelley123
26-04-2012, 08:20 AM
morning catsey people, just checking in before i leave for work. Miserable looking day here , very grey but not raining yet.
See you later, looking foward to the quiz tonight

Kazz
26-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Morning all. Night all.

EmmaG
26-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Morning all,

Just doing some tidying up, still cannot believe how many boxes we still have left to unpack

Off to the RSPCA later :-)

Have a great day everybody

MrsH
26-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Morning all, a much calmer day here today after really strong, gusty winds yesterday, they sounded so much worse overnight too. I can actually see a tiny glimpse of blue but it's not going to last I fear. Morgan is enjoying the unexpected patch of sun on the carpet, lying on his back and grunting contentedly :lol:

Enjoy the day if the weather allows!

angieh
26-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Morning all .......... not raining just atm! Have had enormous cloudburst though earlier. Still very windy. OH has bravely gone out with Monty.

It's our 28th Wedding Anniversary today. 28 years ago, it was a lovely warm April day with blue sky and just nicely warm. I have photos to prove it! We were hoping to go for a nice walk, but I'm afraid the low pressure and wind make that impossible for me. We've decided to stay in and go through our old photos. I have a project in mind ...

Kizzy has given me the loveliest cuddle this morning. First time she's been up around my neck purring her best into my shoulder.

Pip and Kizzy will be doing their dog assessment tomorrow late afternoon - I will let you know how it goes!

Looking forward to the quiz this evening. Have a good day everyone. Stay dry, warm and safely rooted to the ground - if in doubt grab hold of someone else!!!

MrsH
26-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Happy Anniversary Angie!

Kazz
26-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Happy Anniversary Angie and Mr Angie.

Kazz
26-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Evening almost everyone wearing down now.....not been to sleep yet managed to claw some lieu hours left and I am not at work tonight Yeah.....may do the quiz depends if I am still awake though. Been all over the place today including up a ladder to fix a bar across some high double car gates for a eighbour with this wind I think she will loose them. Her husband has had a stroke so unable to do that so off I went with ladder and hammer in hand.

Having fish and chips for dinner....been to sainsburys topped up on food for Mom and Dad all is good, checked in online for my flight.

Mrs H I am envious of Morgan finding sun :)

Angie Happy anniversary maybe Kizzy knows.....

Emma a visit to the cat rehoming section of the RSPCA...."Eeeeeee"

Shelley.....hope you have a good day at work regardless of the journey.

Mags
26-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Kazz, is it tomorrow you go on holiday? If so, I hope you have a lovely restful time with lots of warm sunshine.

Don't forget to take lots of photos for us!:)

Kazz
26-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes tomorrow Mags and thank you.

Shelley123
26-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Karen,
have a great holiday
Emma, i'm wondering if you have found a new little cat ?
Angie, i'm intrigued by Kizzy and Pip's dog assessment
also happy anniversary to you both, i hope you enjoyed reminiceing (sp)
Work went ok, felt tired when i got home so had a cuddle on the sofa with the dogs, they like watching Dallas,lol
Just back from the chinese buffet, what a lovely place

angieh
26-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Shelley - I must have posted about it while you were away - Kizzy and Pip are just being used to see whether a dog who needs rehoming is cat reactive or not.

EmmaG
26-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Shelley....possibly....

We have 'hope' reserved, as long as husband likes her and we pass the home check she will join our family :-)

http://www.rspcaessex.org.uk/hope10291.html

lynz85
26-04-2012, 09:08 PM
awwww emmaG she is lovely!! hope it all works out!!

happy anniversary mr and mrs angie!!

hope you have a wonderful holiday kazz!

angieh
26-04-2012, 09:10 PM
What a sweetie Emma - I hope she is just like Kizzy, she looks like her. Hope it goes well for you and her ... sorry, very biased just love tabbies/torbies.

angieh
26-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Yes, sorry - forgot to say - Kazz - have a wonderful holiday!

cats' staff
26-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Happy Anniversary Angie. Have a great holiday Kazz. Quick hello to everyone. It's a busy week and I need to sort my work bag out for an early train tomorrow.

yola
26-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Emma, she's a love! Good luck on getting her home.

Is Karen off on hols again? Hasn't she just come back from Tunisia or am I so totally loosing track of time? :oops:

I'm shortly off to bed as have a re-read of Rivers of London to finish . . . Am keeping my little baby step-grandson in my thoughts as he's been re-admitted into hospital as he's not feeding, is vomiting and is loosing weight again :(

Edit to say, happy anniversary Angie! if I had remained married to my first husband it'd be 23 years this year . . . Yikes!

pamela81
26-04-2012, 10:39 PM
happy holidays kazz
happy anniversary to angie and hubby heres to many more years to come :)
Emma she is lovely!! fingers crossd that everything goes well and you get to take her home.
shelley, hope you enjoyed your chinese buffet x