PDA

View Full Version : late tuesday dailt

pamela81
24-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Evening everyone, thought i would posta daily as there isnt 1!! what would Eileen say!!!! Not been upto much just at work today and came home to a nice cooked dinner that OH made for me even though his neck is playing up. He was at the docs as its been playing up and he can hardly move it. Its been caused by the accident we had august last year. Hes got anti imflammatories and a physio referral so hopefully taht works!!

Hope you all have a lovely evening :)

angieh
24-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi Pamela ........ sorry to hear your OH has neck problems - do hope that can be sorted out soon.

Not much going on here today. I've done a bit of housework, OH has been out playing golf and I've been reading this afternoon.

Going to watch Alcatraz in a while.

cats' staff
24-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi, hope your OH's neck improves Pamela. Angie, saying that I hope you enjoy Alcatraz sounds odd but you know what I mean!
Just an office day today. We have a relatively new person who has the desk next to me who is very noisy! I travel so much that office days are rare and I always have a stack of stuff to get through so he is driving me mad. I have to resort to earphones which is a bit anti social. Maybe I'm just becoming a grumpy old woman!