PDA

View Full Version : Bronwyn Friday

Kazz
20-04-2012, 09:36 AM
In memory of Emma's Bronwyn.

Hope thats alright Emma..... :hug:

Home from work obviously really as I am here ....duh :smt102
busy day kinda.

Have a list of things to do before I go away next Friday :smt040 one of which is get my hair cut and coloured (hide the grey)

Recheck suitcase contents, food shopping, walk the dog, would love to clean the window and door frames, need to sort the front garden.........jungle or what. Build the frame work inside I want to build a walk in wardrobe so need to get a "wardrobe kit" and then build it and install it. Sort out the new worktops (want them for the kitchen) going to pop into the place and suss out to have them supplied and fitted along with the sink. Would do it myself but I am not confident in jigging out the joint, straight and corner joints fine but jigged ones :? Also like to have a look for a new kitchen table and chairs, may not buy but looking:-D

Anyhow have to start my list shortly have a good day all be back soon.

Emma take care
anyhow have to

EmmaG
20-04-2012, 09:49 AM
morning Kazz, and everybody else.

thanks Kazz for titleing this thread in memory of Bronwyn :-)

Working from home this morning (listening to a webinar) then I have got the afternoon off.

This afternoon and week will be sorting out the bungalow and more painting (we have decorated so far, bathroom, ensuite, master bedroom, sitting room) need to gloss hallway and landing this weekend. I will pop up some pictures soon.

I hope everybody has a great day.

angieh
20-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Morning Kazz, Emma ........ thoughtful to have the title in memory of Bronwyn. My thoughts are with you today Emma ((((hugs)))). What on earth is a "webinar"? My guess is a seminar on the internet ......

Gardening man here atm - he's putting in a new gate in the small fence that separates the garden from the veggie garden (where Monty is not allowed). Then for the new shed ....

Not sure what's on the agenda for today - depends on whether I get some more work which I am expecting.

Have a good day everyone. Sun is shining here just now, not sure for how long though.

EmmaG
20-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Yes Angie, it is a seminar but over the Internet. They do work quite well and can save a lot of time and expense travelling to a seminar.

We decided to have Bronwyn cremated, should be able to pick her up in a couple of weeks time. Been looking for a cat urn and found one that I really like. Didn't want to bury her as I said to Martin the garden will be like a pet cemetery in time...and when we buried Lucy I had a very difficult time coping with that.

No doubt sometime in the future we will get another cat to keep Arthur quiet...he really does like having the company of another cat....hoping it will be another female tabby x

angieh
20-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Thanks Emma .... excellent idea to save time/travel. Glad my guess was right!

Have you discovered this site - http://www.poffins.co.uk/acatalog/Poffins_Caulcott___Hand_Carved_Cat_Casket_51.html

I can't find the place I got Merlin's "urn" from - it's a cat curled up asleep on a book. IMO nicer that a traditional urn shaped urn.

angieh
20-04-2012, 10:16 AM
http://petributes.co.uk/products/cat-on-book-pet-ashes-casket/

Not sure this is the same place, but the casket looks just the same.

Jeanette
20-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Hello

Friday it is:D

My job interview yesterday went well. Unfortunately the salary will be to low:( They can't garantee more than 20 hours and that would be fine if the salary fit, but it doesn't:cry:

I would only have money for bills. No money for food or even the ticket for the train:?

I would need another part time job, and where do I find that?

Oh well for now I'll be waiting to hear from her next week, to find out if I've made to the 2. round of interviews:D

EmmaG
20-04-2012, 10:28 AM
thanks Angie, I have been looking at those, I like the brown sleeping cat with the red collar x

Shelley123
20-04-2012, 03:44 PM
afternoon all. Emma hope you are ok
Karen, your going to be worn out before your hol ;)
Angie hope your gardening man got his jobs done
Jeanette, well done doing ok at the interview, what a pity about the salary
Been to work this morning, they actualy remembered to get me an easter egg like all the other staff, perhaps i'm not invisable after all. Also got invited the the team meeting and was able to say what i wanted to say last time when i wasn't invited.
Took the dogs a nice sunny walk and Jerry has been out in the garden several times by himself today.
Also had a tiny win on the premium bonds.

Kazz
20-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey see what a nice day Bronwyn has brought us.

EmmaG
20-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Yes it has been a good day, kept myself busy with painting this afternoon. Still very odd that she isn't here, she spent the last night on the bed with me, and I stayed awake for most of it worrying about her and her wanting to go downstairs.

I might plant a white peony in her memory.

Kazz
20-04-2012, 11:19 PM
That would be a lovely idea..............