PDA

View Full Version : Friday

Shelley123
30-03-2012, 07:58 AM
morning all, just grabbing 5 mins before i set off for work.
Dogs walked, Cat fed, now all i need to do is drag Chris out of bed,lol
When i get home i need to pack for the holiday and get the house ready for my parents coming to stay.
See you later and hope everyone has a nice day

Jeanette
30-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Morning:D

I've walked the dog, fed the dog, done the dishes, dusted and vacuumed. A friend is stopping by to try some "coats" for her dogs. She has labradors and want to buy the coats for her dog, but isn't sure about the size. So she'll try Luna's.

Its not ordinary coats, they have some kind of fabric in them, that is good for bloodcirculation and things like that:D

This is Luna in one of them:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/lunamus/tilmalene.jpg

Other than that, I'm supposed to be sorting the chest freezer today. Its outside in the shed. Brr its cold outside today, so I don't really know, if I will get it done today:oops:

Last night I received a lovely surprise:D In my mailbox was a letter, all the way from Karen. That was just the best surprise, I walked with a smile all the way from the letterbox and inside and sat down in the sofa and read:D

Thank you Karen:D

Donna
30-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Morning all,

Another beautiful morning.. making the most of today as the weather is supposed to change over the weekend and into next week. I spent all afternoon in the garden yesterday tidying it up after winter, so will continue with that this afternoon. I will get the other half done today!!

Last day of my holiday - had lovely weather - and then back to work Monday to hear about my redundancy...

Kazz
30-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Morning all.

Weather has changed here back to normal March hope that was a taster of the weather to come though. Annoyingly someone's house alarm is going off (unusual around here)
May pop over to Sainsburys today bit of shopping potter off with Sal feel much better everything staying down. Yeah. Not much else to say actually......kinda boring am I not.... Enjoyed the quiz last night I had forgottenhow much I enjoyed it, sorry I came late but of course I am so GOOD you would not have stood a chance had I been there from the start ;) *cough cough* ;)

My plans for smiles is working......... :) I am enjoying writing.

Shelley ....Good Luck getting Chris out of bed, and happy packing enjoy your break.
J...........that looks smart but Luna does not look happy at all posing for the fashion show.... and glad the letter arrived.
Donna you sound really posiitve in your posts - amazing how that happiness you have found with Starskys owner has ebbed through to your posting.......good luck with the garden and hope the redundancy talks go well.
To all to come Morning.

angieh
30-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Afternoon all! Sunny but decidedly chillier here. I have been working in the greenhouse so have been toasty, planting up some seeds. I have a heated propagator so hopefully the little seeds will be well protected from night-time temperatures.

We are going over to our newly reopened pub this evening to see what the menu is like.

Luna looks good in her coat - I assume she doesn't suffer from *This thing that's wrapped around me makes my feet stick to the floor* as Monty's nice waterproof coat with removable fleece for extra warmth in cold weather does! He's had it on, but can't move in it - funny really, same thing happened with his Santa hat at the dog training C-word party!!!

Hope all have a good day!

Shelley123
30-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Love Luna's coat, Jeanette, your household sounds like mine, revolving around the dog,lol
Yes Karen it's a good job you came late to the quiz, you would have whuped us all,lol
Angie, enjoy your meal tonight
Donna, hope you enjoyed being in your garden
Rubbish day at work for me, i have never felt so undervalued in a place of work as here, i spat the dummy out and scribbled my name of the ramble list and left without saying goodbye to anyone , very childish and unproffessional of me but guess what nobody will have noticed anyway ;)
Off to Scotland tomorrow for two weeks, i shall miss you all and will hopefuly have pics and things to tell on my return.

pamela81
30-03-2012, 07:12 PM
evening everyone, had a wee half day at work today so went shopping to get my outfit for my parents party tomorrow. My sister came with me and i ended up getting the dress she originally wanted!! Just relaxing tonight and waiting for our chinese to arrive for dinner.

hope you all have a lovely friday night