PDA

View Full Version : new car tuesday :)

pamela81
06-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Morning everyone, got the car last night so im off driving today as i managecd to get a days holiday as the sales guy didnt think he would be able to get the car to me on time today but then he brought it to us last night!!!
Heading offto my mums to pick her up from work then i need t get some shopping.

Hope you all have a lovely day x

cats' staff
06-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Enjoy the car!!!!!!

angieh
06-03-2012, 12:11 PM
I am going to presume that Pamela meant this to be the daily thread too! A celebratory thread for her new car - Woooo-hoo!

A really lovely day here, blue sky, and warm out of the wind. OH has taken Monty across the fields and Monty had a good time playing with Flash, a local dog, but ended up in the ditch so came home muddy and wet ..... he's had a wash and I've rubbed him over with a couple of those coconut smelling doggie wipes. We make a game of that, if I have one in either hand, he can only try and get one at a time! He's had a bit of a brush too and a treat for being fairly good and although I thought he'd gone sleep in the sitting room, I've just heard barking so either it's the postman or a woodpigeon or just a leaf blowing in the wind. Awwwwww.

My breathing is not too good atm, a left over from the infection which I am sure has gone. So I'm taking it a bit easy but need to clear out the remains of a mouse nest in the utility room - OH said he'd got rid of it last week and is now saying there's been another mouse but I'm not convinced. Then I may just sit in the sun with my Kindle.

Have a good day folks.

Shelley123
06-03-2012, 12:21 PM
morning Pamela, CS, Angie and all to follow.
Great that you have your car, safe driving and have fun.
Angie take care and take it easy until you feel properly better.
Bright and sunny here, work this afternoon and then to my parents for tea.
Not sure what we are going to do about the quiz, to poll or not to poll.
As things stand at the moment i will plan questions for next Mond evening unless we decide otherwise.

yola
06-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Hope the sun shines for you and your drive Pamela; wrap up warm though if you take the lid down :D

Another office day today, am having to forgo my pilates tonight as we have a 'senior schools fair' to go to. Aparently even though Domi's only 8 1/2 we've been told it's prudent to start looking for the 13+ common entrance levels now :shock: I need to make sure I get his senior school 110% right so I kind of agree with them!

Sebi's excited because he gets to stay to supper with the 'big boys and girls' . . .

Had to de-flea the cats again as I was hold Fifi on my lap on Sunday night and am now completely covered in bites :evil: She lives in the basement where there are no soft furnishings (apart from her frequently-washed blanket); she doesn't go out and she gets flea'd regularly. How come she's still infested :?

pamela81
06-03-2012, 03:43 PM
yeh it was meant as a daily thread, just couldnt think of a tuesday title, hope you dont mind :)

Angie i hope your breathing gets better, please take it easy x
Shelley, enjoy dinner at your folks house :)
Yola, hope you managed to get your fur babies de-flead xx

Not had the top down on the car yet not brave enough yet!!! Going to an outdoor shop to get a tarpoline to put over it when its in the garage as the garage leaks!!!