PDA

View Full Version : Cat check list

SLB
30-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Ok so just incase we do get a kitten that is needing a new home; what things do I need.. I have my own checklist but wanted to make sure it was everything :)

pamela81
30-12-2011, 03:03 PM
bowls for water and food, litter tray, litter, toys, blanket/bed, food, treats?

your more organised than i was when i got harris last year!! we were told by the CP on the saturday morning that we had passed their home visit and had to pick harris up that day. Had to rush to the shops to ge everything for him before we got him as OH wouldnt let me buy anything until we had the confirmation from them incase they decided for some reason to say no.

Good luck if you get a new kitten :)

niki71uk
30-12-2011, 03:04 PM
toys.food.bowls,litter tray,u probs dont need a bed as they do sleep anywhere really

angieh
30-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Oh and don't forget the bit of string and the camera!

Good luck if you get him :D

SLB
30-12-2011, 04:09 PM
bowls for water and food, litter tray, litter, toys, blanket/bed, food, treats?

your more organised than i was when i got harris last year!! we were told by the CP on the saturday morning that we had passed their home visit and had to pick harris up that day. Had to rush to the shops to ge everything for him before we got him as OH wouldnt let me buy anything until we had the confirmation from them incase they decided for some reason to say no.

Good luck if you get a new kitten :)

Thank you - I had pretty much the same on my list, we have beds - although they are dogs and the dogs don't really sleep in them.. like our dogs they'll probably be on our bed..

toys.food.bowls,litter tray,u probs dont need a bed as they do sleep anywhere really

thank you :)

Oh and don't forget the bit of string and the camera!

Good luck if you get him :D

Thank you :) will keep you updated

dandysmom
30-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Can't improve on the above lists ... except an empty cardboard box ... they do love boxes! :D

SLB
30-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Can't improve on the above lists ... except an empty cardboard box ... they do love boxes! :D

He'd have to fight off Louie first - boxes are kept for the monsters entertainment and to save on yet another house phone meeting it's death :lol:

SLB
31-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Just to let you know - I said yes, he will be coming next weekend as the little girl he lives with now has had an Op and I can't go get him due to having a cough...

x-clo-x
03-01-2012, 11:14 AM
food bowls

food

litter tray

cat litter

bed (although mine dont have one anymore because they dont use it :lol: )

scratch post (mine love theirs, and it saves furniture :lol: )

toys.. lots of toys... although mine dont play that much any more....

presume you will already have a carrier for vet visits etc.

collar (if you want one on)

thats all i can think of at the minute :lol: