PDA

View Full Version : Carolling Tuesday

dandysmom
13-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Hi all, I get to start the Daily again!. Brilliant sun and a tad warmer at near 10:30 AM at 4℃ (39℉), windless. Sat out in the sun for a bit despite the cold before grass -picking. I had to laugh coming up in the elevator, a tenant asked me what I was doing with that grass, and looked absolutely dumbfounded when I explained that most cats like grass; he looked at me in astonishment and said incredulously "She eats it?". I suspect he thinks he met a crazy woman from 5! :-D Other than that, no news, all's peace and quiet. Linguini and pesto, salad and a roll for dinner.
So,what is everyone up to?

Stay warm and dry, all. :D

Mags
13-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Very apt title, Eileen as I will be going to watch and listen to Katie and her school chums in the church this evening, her school choir is holding a concert .:D

angieh
13-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Afternoon Eileen, Mags .............. just had a nice cuppa! It's totally dark outside, really cold with a nasty wind but not as windy as it was last night. I'm afraid one of our boundary fences is leaning rather too ... and more gales on the way for Friday or so they say.

I've been working today, and am still trying to finish off a report ..... we have dog training this evening with the promise of a test! "Be good" vibes for Master Bogle appreciated as always. Doggy party tomorrow evening.

Funny thing happening with my space bar that doesn't always seem to want to give me a space ...... odd that.

Hope everyone is well - extra cold weather cuddles for all Catsey cats from me.

Squirrel
13-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Hello all. I be here!

Late return home for me as I went straight from work to meet someone in St A's, which was nice. Could have come back in between, but had my doubts about getting out again...

Positive vibes for Monty, though it rather late for those now!

Hope all goes well.

dandysmom
13-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Ooops, I forgotto send good boy vibes! How was he tonight, Angie?

Shelley123
13-12-2011, 11:12 PM
very late check in for me, Eileen i bet that man in the elevator thinks you have a Cow up there not a Cat ;)
Work this afternoon, then took chris for his swimming lesson. We then go to my parents for tea so only just got in.

angieh
13-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi all! Monty did very well considering his limited attention span - he got 72% in the test and came 3rd.

Shelley123
13-12-2011, 11:15 PM
well done Monty, he's doing realy well

angieh
13-12-2011, 11:16 PM
He's got a certificate and a rosette!

Squirrel
13-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Oooooh! Fantastic news. Clever little boy! :) Pictures?

Shelley123
13-12-2011, 11:22 PM
He's got a certificate and a rosette!

woweee clever Monty

Shelley123
13-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Jerry has just disgraced himself. He climbed up onto Howards Knee and weed all over him :O

angieh
14-12-2011, 11:26 AM
OMG - poor Howard! I wonder why - do you think Jerry is OK health wise?

Shelley123
14-12-2011, 02:09 PM
OMG - poor Howard! I wonder why - do you think Jerry is OK health wise?

Yes Angie, i think Jerry is fine, just Howard that wasn't :lol:
Tom sprayed People quite a lot, particularly if they had just put clean clothes on. Jerry does it only occasionaly, thank goodness.