PDA

View Full Version : How does your cat wake you up?!

Manyana13
14-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Saw this clip of 'Simon's cat' which is a series of cat cartoons... this made me smile because this is pretty much how my Lola wakes me up every morning, well apart from the end bit (she hasn't thought of that tactic yet!!). Enjoy :-D :-D

http://youtu.be/KSgO6yuJF7U

angieh
14-11-2011, 01:42 PM
I love the Simon's Cat cartoons!

I've had only 4 cats and I am amazed to say that none of them have ever tried waking me up directly - they may be making a noise somewhere that wakes me up but no noses on face or purring in my ear or anything like that. I feel rather unloved!

dandysmom
14-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Leia doesn't; she's a good gentle girl and just waits for me to wake. My other girls didn't either, but my Pura boy Dandy was a poker. He'd start with gentle face-taps, then escalate to poking rather hard till I finally gave in and got up! His persistance always wore me down eventually ... :D How I miss that little character.

pamela81
14-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Harris walks over us and headbutts us with his wet nose!!! Skye just whinges at us

truthisouthere
18-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Yes I can relate to that! Mitzi bats me on the face for food around 6am..or wakes me for cuddles..or tickles..or just to tell me she's turning around and burying her bottom in my cheek for warmth. She's a cheeky little madam and I love her so..Chesi waits patiently further down the bed for cuddles then tries to trip me up on the way out of the bedroom.