PDA

View Full Version : Tulip Tuesday

dandysmom
01-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi people. Late for a Daily. Gorgeous here, not quite as cold: nearing 10:30 AM and 10℃ (50℉) wtrh brilliant sun again and not breezy. Nothing in particular happening, down for mail and grass. Trying to decide what's for dinner. No trick-or-treaters allowed in the building last night, so peaceful.

Hope everyone's well and having a good day! :D

angieh
01-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Afternoon Eileen ...... it's a lovely day here too, sunny with a slight breeze. I've just been sitting outside in the sun (not for very long) and is was warm. Feeling a bit under the weather today, breathing is poor - low pressure coming with the remnants of your snow storm tomorrow and always affects me. Had a major skin flare up too this morning.

OH is off playing golf - he had to go earlier for the first time today because of course it gets dark earlier! I've phoned up and cancelled puppy training tonight because of not feeling too good - shame as it was going to be a test with possible rosettes for Monty. I'll tell OH when he gets in and he may decide to take Monty on his own.

Have a good day peeps!

dandysmom
01-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Sorry you're a bit poorly, Angie. Has nurse Kizzy seen you yet? I hope OH will take Monty, it would be nice to collect some rosettes. I hope the remnants of our srorm are just rain, no snow .....

Squirrel
01-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi Eileen, Angie...

Sorry you're not feeling well Angie. glad you were TorT free last night Eileen - I was too!

Sleepy person today. Not helped by the fact I had to get out to work for 10 and am not long back in again - and I've to leave again in 40 or so minutes, so that I can get to an evening meeting. Does it ever stop???

Oh well then!

Have a good rest of your day all!

truthisouthere
01-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Hi all
I hope you're feeling better soon angie, is it asthma that you get or somethng else if you don't mind me asking.. I've had a migraine all day so there must be low pressure somewhere nearby! It would be such a shame to miss on the chance of Monty's rosettes..

Dandysmom I had 2 lots of the little horrors last night, they were harmless, bless 'em, I had a packet of toffees and one of them had the cheek to say as he left my porch, "She's given us DOG biscuits!" Don't know why, but I did smile :)
Squirrel, goodnight and sleep well..when you finally get to bed. :/

dandysmom
01-11-2011, 08:44 PM
LOL @ dog biscuits!

Squirrel
01-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks Truth... Think I might manage sleep, we'll see - have apparently got a habit of going to bed thinking I might sleep, and finally dropping off around 1... Yuk!

Oh well, am home now and can start relaxing - always good...

As for the 'dog biscuits' - how uneducated to think so!!! :roll:

No young monsters here anyway, but if theyexpected me to hunt something nice out for them they'd have to polish up an act first! *nods*

truthisouthere
01-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks Truth... Think I might manage sleep, we'll see - have apparently got a habit of going to bed thinking I might sleep, and finally dropping off around 1... Yuk!

Oh well, am home now and can start relaxing - always good...

As for the 'dog biscuits' - how uneducated to think so!!! :roll:

No young monsters here anyway, but if theyexpected me to hunt something nice out for them they'd have to polish up an act first! *nods*

Well the foxes know me as 'the dog biscuit lady', but wasn't aware the locals did too..?! :lol: