PDA

View Full Version : Thomas O'Malley wednesday

Shelley123
12-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Morning everyone,
just a reminder it's quiz night tonight, all welcome. It starts approx 8.15pm. I have got the questions out of a new pub quiz book, started with the medium ones so will have to see how they go.
Wet rainy day today, started with a cold on Monday, it seems a bit better today, dare i hope ;)
Have to sort out a financial matter for my youngest son, then back into the doll room to clean and check.

angieh
12-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Afternoon Shelley - hope that your cold has disappeared, sometimes they are ghost colds, I'm sure! I felt shivery yesterday but I'm fine today.

Exciting housework this morning - I am very pleased with the result of cleaning my big chrome radiator in the bathroom. Looks loads better! (little things!!!)

One of the people I do transcription work for is popping in this afternoon to explain some adoption paperwork she wants me to tackle, so I will be busy this afternoon.

Looking forward to the quiz this evening!

Squirrel
12-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Hi Shelley, Angie...

Hope all goes well with the stuff you both have for doing! :)

Over here? Home from work - where I did very little - though had a few good conversations with colleagues - mostly work related.

Quiet evening today - was wet this morning, as well as cold. Now overcast and windy, so that's an improvement.

Cya all! *waves*

dandysmom
12-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi, Shelley, Angie! :D Cloudy, considerably cooler at 17 ℃ (63 F) nearing 10:45 am; rain is on the way, but was able to pick grass. Awaiting a package with tea, pesto and cheese: one of my pet online stores was having a nice sale! I'm very picky about pesto; so many places carry the one made with walnuts not pine nuts! That's about the excitement of my day ...... :mrgreen:

Looking forward to the quiz tonight, see you there! :D

Edited: Hi Squirrel, you posted while I was typing!

Squirrel
12-10-2011, 03:55 PM
No worries Eileen - was thinking that might happen due to timing...

MrsH
12-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Sluggish day here, had a very poor sleep last night, was awake from 4.00 till 7.00 then fell asleep till the bin lorry came round at 7.30 so I've struggled a bit today yet don't feel particularly sleepy just slow!

We've got lamb shanks in the slow cooker for our evening meal, think I'll do a load of mash with them too. OH doesn't actually care for shanks too much but tough! it's my choice, I do the cooking round here!

angieh
12-10-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm looking forward to our slow cooker arriving - should be within the next couple of days!