PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm - do I see if they're serious or not...?

Squirrel
01-10-2011, 06:54 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/squirrela/brilliantsign.jpg

I love it! :lol: I doubt they mean it, and I don't think any kid would like an espresso (nor would I appreciate one who had had one) but the free kitten might be fun!!! ;)

dandysmom
01-10-2011, 07:02 PM
LOL! I assume, not being familiar with kids, that an espresso would give them like a sugar rush and drive the parents mad...?? Very funny!

Squirrel
01-10-2011, 07:31 PM
I've never seen a child on espresso either, but I could imagine it would have quite the effect - especially not settling at bedtime (depending on how late it might be...)

:-D

alexgirl73
02-10-2011, 09:40 AM
good grief, I'm actually sat here shuddering at the thought of my Hayley after an espresso!!!! :lol:

truthisouthere
11-10-2011, 07:22 PM
An espresso and a kitten, lol; the espresso keeps the kids up all night, the kitten keeps the parents up all night!

angieh
11-10-2011, 10:24 PM
I would like both!!! (but not the unattended child, nor any child to be honest!)

Squirrel
11-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Well, you see Angie... My plan was to borrow a child from its parent, leave it unattended, let them be given the coffee and cat, and then give them back to the parent hyper and say I'll look after the kitten for them, seeing it's my fault...

But if you like the coffee, maybe I can palm that off on you, once the child has discovered they don't like it (can let them sip it off the teaspoon!) and therefore parents won't have that to complain about either!!! ;)

dandysmom
11-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Well, you see Angie... My plan was to borrow a child from its parent, leave it unattended, let them be given the coffee and cat, and then give them back to the parent hyper and say I'll look after the kitten for them, seeing it's my fault...

But if you like the coffee, maybe I can palm that off on you, once the child has discovered they don't like it (can let them sip it off the teaspoon!) and therefore parents won't have that to complain about either!!! ;)

Clever! Sneaky, but clever ....... :mrgreen:!

Squirrel
12-10-2011, 07:23 AM
:lol: Well I have to do something about the fact that I don't have any children of my own, don't I??? And I don't like coffee in any form, so I can't drink it myself, so... ;)

angieh
12-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Yes, I'll take the coffee .... but surely we don't have to have a tug of war over the kitten???

Squirrel
12-10-2011, 03:35 PM
:lol: No Angie - we just take two children in with us, and you can then get both coffee's and we get a kitten each! ;)

angieh
12-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Ahhhhhhhh - good solution. Now to find the place where the board stands ...............

Squirrel
12-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Mmmmmm. That could be a problem...