PDA

View Full Version : Milky Bar Sunday

PoshPuss
31-07-2011, 08:36 AM
... it's the milky bar kid here! :shock: :lol:

Off to a wedding later so can't hang about have to get ready, put on the glad rags etc. Funny going to a wedding on a Sunday, it's at 1pm so the vicar has a full day I guess. The reception is quite a drive from the church, hope the sat nav gets me there, it's at a hotel on the Gower peninsula, right by the beach. The weather is dry here, cloudy but I hope it's going to be sunnier on the coast.

I'm in hot pink and Ceri in his greys and blue/black blazer. Will have a few pics taken and post them up, if we look ok ;)

Have a restful and warm Sunday everyone. Chillax !

pamela81
31-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Morning poshpuss, your up early today :) Hope you enjoy the wedding your off to.

We are driving to Dunoon today just for a wee drive then home to make a roast for dinner :)

Had a lovely drive up the Fife coast yesterday after a busy morning of getting my flying lesson book and finally getting insurance sorted out for the monsters. Was at OH's mums last night for a bbq which was lovely, didnt leave until 11pm when they were only just retiring to the house!!!

Hope you all have a great day :)

dandysmom
31-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Hi PP, Pamela! Sunny here, continued warm; this is the 13th consecutive 90+ day in July. A bit after 10 am now it's 29 C (84 F),sunny but no breeze, and a bit humid. Summer in Washington! We're losing evening daylight a bit faster now.... :( All quiet here, shrimp creole for dinner.

PP, hope you enjoy the wedding and look forward to pics! Pamela, flying lessons???!!! OMG, you are brave! I've never flown, never will, the mere idea terrifies me! Such a wimp I am, :roll:

Enjoy the day!

cats' staff
31-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi all, hope the wedding was enjoyable PP. What are you learning to fly Pamela?
DM, I've put the noodle recipe in the recipe section. No vampires around when you have eaten it!
I've been anti social today and strimmed the allotment. In my defence, I live in the middle of arable farmland and there were huge combine harvesters out so my noise pollution was minor! I'll be spending a couple of days pottering and then one of my nieces is coming to stay.
Looking forward to a week at home. I know I'm lucky to be able to travel to great places with work but sometimes staying at home is the best.

dandysmom
31-07-2011, 08:20 PM
I didn't realize, or had forgotten, that you have an allotment! What are you growing?

cats' staff
31-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Spuds, onions, leeks, carrots, courgettes, runner beans, sweetcorn, beetroot, raspberries, strawberries, pumpkins and weeds!

dandysmom
31-07-2011, 09:07 PM
No tomatoes or peppers? I miss my tiny City backyard plot!

pamela81
31-07-2011, 09:20 PM
cats staff, i got a 30min flying lesson for y christmas that i had forgot to book. Its just a wee light aircraft, a warrior i think. Just a 1 off lesson unless i can get the money to coninue it if i enjoy it

Kazz
31-07-2011, 09:33 PM
cats staff, i got a 30min flying lesson for y christmas that i had forgot to book. Its just a wee light aircraft, a warrior i think. Just a 1 off lesson unless i can get the money to coninue it if i enjoy it

Wow learning to fly how brilliant.................:-D

Kazz
31-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Evening all

Sorry been around most of the day but had a go at a household budget got totaly depressed and gave up.

cats' staff
31-07-2011, 09:40 PM
No tomatoes or peppers? I miss my tiny City backyard plot!

I grow tomatoes in grow bags by the house and chilli peppers on a sunny window ledge. The herbs are over here too.

I had a flying lesson for my 18th (long time ago!) it was great.
Kazz, accounts are never fun, MOT looms here which we are dreading.