PDA

View Full Version : Saturday sun 'n' fun

PoshPuss
04-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Morning all!:D
Got a lie in til 6.30, thanks Posh. x
What a beaut day again, just a nice breeze too. Only plan today is to go food shopping later, prob get BBQ food for the evening. There's a rugby match on this afternoon, Wales v Barbarians, but if Ceri thinks I'm going to be stuck indoors he's another thing coming!:shock:

Posh is knocking my hand away from typing this to get me to dance attendance- ok, her wish is my command - see you later ;)

pamela81
04-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Good morning. My 2 also got us up at about 730am when we had planned to lay in until atleast 8am!!! Bbq sounds good :) hope you enjoy. We are going to Edinburgh zoo today and im lik abig kid and really excited!!!!! Got the big camera charged and ready to go with an empty memory card!!!

Chat later folks.

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, you can come too, too, , too, we're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo :D

Squirrel
04-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Enjoy the zoo Pamela! :)

Cloud actually amazed me this morning... Looked over at the clock to discover it was practically 9am. And her food bowls were empty. It was only when I went to get some hot and strong caffeine that she began to ask me for some food!

Supposed to be a busy day today - lets see if I actually get out to it...

dandysmom
04-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Hi, PP, Pamela, Squirrel. those to follow. fortunately Leia likes a lie-in too, so I was able to stay in bed till my usual nine... I do like to sleep in, as I'm pretty much a night owl. Sun can't make up it's mind - in and out; cooler than yesterday at 21 C (70 F); possibly rain tomorrow. Actually, we could use some, been a bit dry. Still the usual book boxing; about ready to mpve onto clothes that aren't coming. Grocery delivery this afternoon.

Have fun at the zoo, Pamela, lots of pics, please!

Have a great day, all! :D

angieh
04-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi everyone from the parched earth here on the South Coast. Rumours around that we will be getting thunderstorms later and rain ..............

Monty, OH and I went to a fun dog show today in aid of Lurcher Rescue. Have some photos to post later. A great day and my first dog show EVER!

Hope you enjoyed the zoo Pamela ........ did you see monkeys scritch-scritch-scratchin'???

pamela81
04-06-2011, 05:46 PM
yeh angie :) It was great, took just over 200 pics which isnt too bad :)

Glad you had a fun time at teh dog show angie :)
Nice that you got a lie in eileen :) I will get 1 on monday as im working tomorrow.
Hope your busy day wasnt too bad squirrel :)

Squirrel
04-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Hi all...

Day went alright thanks Pamela... Was over an hour late for the first thing, but main thing is that I got there!!! That was busy, but not quite as crowded as the last few times have been thank goodness. Then I spent the aft with a friend, which was nice and quiet - some TV and some catch up essentially. After that I returned home! :)

So, yes, busy enough, but far better than it could have been!!! :)

PoshPuss
04-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Started off a gorgeous day, but just as we settled down to watch the rugby outdoors, it began to rain! :shock: that wasn't forecast for us :(

Never mind we waited and after the rugby, we managed to get the BBQ going at 5pm and some blue sky peeped thru. :)

dandysmom
04-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Sounds great, PP! Glad you enjoyed. I have to do at least one cookout before the big move later this Summer. What did you have: chicken? steak? burgers?

PoshPuss
05-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Burgers and sausages, and very hot n spicy wings- too spicy for me, just enough for a bread roll or two :) We used an instant BBQ in a tray, the real BBQ we left in the garage as it would have taken too long to light up. Thinking of investing in a gas one later- if we have the weather!