PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday daily

pamela81
01-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Afternoon everyone, hope you are all having a good day so far :)

Positive vibes to angie as she isnt feeling very well tonight

Im being lazy and still in my pj's although i have been doing a little bit of housework today. Had a lay in until about 11am this morn!!! Still fighting the cold but feeling a little bit better today. Not upto an awful lot due to still not feeling 100% going shopping soon for the usual stuff.

Hopefully see you all at the quiz tonight at 815pmish.

Squirrel
01-06-2011, 03:30 PM
hey there... all goes well here - just back from work. Typically I just missed a delivery van which drove off as I parked. Pooh!!! Oh well then, rescheduled for Fri - hopefully my dr's appt won't mean I miss them again!!!

Off to Edinburgh this evening to see a friend, so busy busy busy!!!

dandysmom
01-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Hi Pamela, Squirrel, those to follow. All's quiet here too; another gorgeous Summer-like day. It's 31 C (87 F), just about 11 am, sunny, delightful. Leia's fine, no repeat of the upchucking at breakfast yesterday ,.... I suspect she just ate too fast and went into reverse gear as they do sometimes. :roll: Still boxing books and throwing out stuff.

Sorry Angie's poorly! Squirrel, I do so hate missng a delvery like that, rats!! Pamela, glad the cold's a little improved; Summer colds are nasty!

Hope all the missing are well and having a good day!

Kazz
01-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Afternoon all. Been off work today and had a really good go in the garden...it was getting unruly (by my standards) have been up the ladder perched on the wall sawing branches off the tree (its cutting out light) so a little branch cut was in order. ALso cut the grass and chopped back a mixed hedge which was at one time individual plants but since my neighbours hubby died she cannot control it so I cut it back today so she can keep it in check her sons used to do it but one moved to Ireland with his job and the other has recently been ill so I thought I would do it. Gave me something to do.

My Dad's leg/foot are still he says painful and look it too cellulitis apparently, go some oral antibiotics but at least he is out of hospital now.

Had a phone call from the hospital to say following on from my last blood test...........wait for it......Yeap I need another blood test!!! Sometimes I wonder! I did say I was up balancing one foot on a ladder and the other on a 9ft wall when they called, hand sawing branches thicker than my arm off but hey another blood test. I think they just miss me, and my escape attempts well not attempts but escapes ;)

Took Sal a lovely walk too in the park, she was plodding through the river too, so we had to walk longer for her to dry. I cleaned the car inside today.

Dear me we appear to have quite a few poorly people don't we, Angie hope you are feeling a little better, Pamela hope the Doc's is nothing serious, shame about the delivery.
Eileen looks like we will have to hold up the board for a day or two and let the poorly people get a bit better.

See you all at the quiz just off to water the garden.

dandysmom
01-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Yes, too many of us are ill! Sending healing vibes; we'll try to keep the posts coming. Your energy level still astounds me ... that's a week's work there in one day! :shock:

See you later at the quiz!

cats' staff
01-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Kazz, can I have some of your energy please?
Hope everyone feels better soon!
A quiet day for me at work followed by Pilates. Pasta puttensca for tea and Springwatch on the TV