PDA

View Full Version : thursday daily

lynz85
05-05-2011, 01:57 PM
afternoon all! rain, rain, rain! aarghh! scuppered my plans so it has! its also quite chilly, ive popped the heating on for a bit to take the chill away, pip is happy in his radiator bed! going to pop down to my bros for a bit to see my neice then, although i cant be bothered, need to go into town, ran outta rat food! OH has a job centre thingy to go to then hes going to sand down the boys cage, wont be able to spray paint it today due to the rain so hopefully it will be dry enough tomorrow.

hoping everyone is having a nice(rainy) day!
thinking of eileen, hope shes recovering well.

angieh
05-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi Lynz - sorry about your rain, please send some south will you?

Just back from vet with Monty (different thread) with good news.

Thinking about Eileen too and hoping that she is comfortable and on the road to recovery.

Have a good day peeps.

lynz85
05-05-2011, 03:17 PM
you can have all the rain angie, its been going all morning!
read monty's good news :)

Squirrel
05-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Hello all...

So, I'm back from work to fantastic welcome from wee girlie! Voted on the way there so I could forget about it when I came out... Being in Scotland was faced with 3 bits of paper and very precise instructions about what to do with each of them - one cross, one fold, one specific box!!! How complicated can they make it???

Hoping the good news continues with Eileen. Some rain here this aft, but it was just overcast this morning - and we did have the sun for a bit as welll...

MrsH
05-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Can we have some of the rain too please? One of the water barrels is empty and the other one nearly so, OH's young rhododendron has died of thirst and I can't use my Nemaslug stuff as the garden is far too dry!

Morgan still seems ok in himself although he did pee in the house overnight, he usually barks if he needs to go out, don't know why he didn't wake us last night. Not good on my nearly new hall carpet but I know he couldn't help it poor lad :( he did have rather a lot to drink late last night as well!

Won £50 in the Premium Bond draw for May! :D

pamela81
05-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Looks like its a day for good News!! Should change the title of teh thread to good news thursday!! :)

Sorry bout the rain Lyns but atleast it will help keep the soil moist and helps the grass grow
Thats great you got good news about monty Angie, will go and have a wee look :)
Well done MrsH for your win:)
Squirrel, atleast you got a bit of sun.

Last but definately not least, the news on Eileen is really good. Glad to hear she is getting there :)

I was working today until 415 and had a missed call on my phone. When i finally managed to phone the number ack, it was A girl from lloyds banking who i had an interview with a few weeks ago. I was told that i have a conditional ofer of employment with them depending on the usual references, credit check, disclosure and edical check. all of which i should have no probs with :) Soo all going well, i start on the 13th June :)

Off this weekend so planning on celebrating :)

lynz85
05-05-2011, 06:23 PM
congrats pamela!!!!
that was a nice wee win mrs h, sorry to hear morgan didnt have a good night.

Squirrel
05-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Oooh! That's Excellent Pamela. Well Done.

And how nice Mrs H. :)

Shelley123
05-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Oooh i do hope all this good news rubs off on us, maybe it has.
Had a lovely day at work, i think i'm going to like the job :)
Took Kwame and Malaika to pets@home puppy event.
Obviously it was a blatant attempt to get your custom but we realy enjoyed it, so did the dogs except for getting a microchip each. I'm afraid Howard had to deal with it as i couldn't bear to be near.
They enjoyed meeting lots of pups, having pictures taken for a competition and recieving lots of attention.
Kwame was a bit of a delinquent and pulled a poster off the wall and weed on the floor, the naughty boy refused to go outside as it was raining.