PDA

View Full Version : Tom and Jerry update

Shelley123
20-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Just a quick update on my guys as i seem to post about the Dogs so much. I guess Tom and Jerry like a relatively peaceful life and don't give me much to write about.
Jerry has got Kwame sorted can floor him with a look, he comes into the living room each evening when we are relaxing on the settee and claims his place by us.
Kwame tries it on a bit more with Tom and has jumped on him several times, being a more laid back cat and much lighter in weight , Kwame isn't as scared of him so we give him a helping hand with a spray bottle of water.
Tom is due a blood test at the end of March to check his thyroid level, he appears well in himself on treatment, think i will ask for his kidney function checked at the same time.
The following pic shows Tom and Jerry's weapons of choice ;) :lol:
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/thunderbird8588/P1070304.jpg
I know it looks excessive but we want one in every room so we can catch him quickly. We find the pump action great for shooting Kwame from a distance, he only gets a small spray of water occasionaly and it works a treat.

Mags
20-03-2011, 04:34 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: there's nothing like being prepared, Shelley! :-D

I'm pleased to hear they are 'settling' ...... sort of!

Squirrel
20-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Hey Shelley. Thanks for the update. Glad they all seem to be settling down, even if Tom needs a hand to calm the wee one down.

Hope all goes well at his vet check up.

angieh
20-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Hopefully peace will reign soon - after all, it's not been very long that Kwame has been "getting to know" Tom and Jerry. I think from what you've said they have been doing very well.