PDA

View Full Version : A very big thankyou to Elaine

Liz
15-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Elaine is a total star and will be babysitting the Clan Cats for nearly 48 hours for us so I can attend Robins Grandmothers furneral in Manchester

The Clan Doggies Sky and Sunny the Border Collies are off to doggy borstal a.k.a the kennels for a couple of days - not fair on Elaine this pair are big boys and would be a pain as they really only do as we tell them

Mind you looking after the Clan s 51 adults and 3 kittens she may just want the dogs!:D

Nana was 101 and a half and a very special lady and will be sorely missed by all of us here at the Clan

So thankyou Elaine for being a friend and a wonderful pet sitter:D

angieh
15-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Sorry to hear about Robin's grandmother Liz.

Pheeew - that's some cat sitting!

Liz
15-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Its more like a cattery really but they all live in the house and are feral, domestic and pedigree and all are lifes castoffs but I am proud to be their Mum

Squirrel
15-02-2011, 07:06 PM
That's a huge number of cats! I'm glad they get on well enough to be one happy large family. No wonder you refer to them as the clan! :)

Sorry to hear about your loss though - always hard.

Elaine
15-02-2011, 07:52 PM
No need for any thanx Liz, you have helped me in the past and am only happy to return the favour.

I was sorry to hear about Nana xxx

Mags
15-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Sorry to hear about Robin's Grandmother, Liz.

I'm sure Elaine will do a fine job ........ though I can't wait to hear her tales after!!! ;):D

alexgirl73
15-02-2011, 08:28 PM
My sympathies on your loss x

And I'm sure Elaine will be in her element :lol:

dandysmom
15-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Sorry to hear about Nana ... and I agree, Elaine is great, will cope beautifully and have some very funny stories to tell afterwards.

You don't have any nearby cows by chance, do you?

Mags
15-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Sorry to hear about Nana ... and I agree, Elaine is great, will cope beautifully and have some very funny stories to tell afterwards.

You don't have any nearby cows by chance, do you?

Or ghosts! ;)

Moli
15-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Sorry to hear the sad news...........

calismum
15-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Sorry to hear about Nana - I would think Elaine wil have lots to tell when she's finished.

Liz
16-02-2011, 12:09 AM
As long as it not the dust she takes piccies of or my dirty floors

I am sure Elaine will be fine and she will have plenty lap warmers from the domestics, the ferals may avoid her but its nothing personal some still do that to me cause they are Daddys ferals

Minmin raggie will be available for grooming!!!

I will be making tea on Monday night so cheesecake is on the menu along with wine and an Italian meal of some sort from M & S

Liz
24-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Just to say thankyou to Elaine and Rayne again for their wonderful babysitting of the Clan cats, the Clan dogs Sky and Sunny are back from doggie borstal and its the first time in nearly 2 years Sunny jumped in to the car rather than have me try to lift him!