PDA

View Full Version : Kittenly disruption!

Squirrel
02-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Well, I said I'd be off work today, and just as well!!! Just had contact from my friend who say says she can't cope anymore... Cloud has taken to pooing everywhere, Vivaldi had the runs last night, and the vet says it's probably all stress related. So time for me to go get my kittenly!

Now talking with parents about whether my place or theirs, whether we go get car, or I bus it...

This could be a 'fun' day!

dandysmom
02-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Hope you make it safely to pick her up and back! Are you allowed to take animals in carriers on the bus? We can't, here in Washington.

angieh
02-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh poor little Cloud. Hope it soon clears up when she's back with her mum.

Shelley123
02-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Hope you have Cloud home with you by now, Katie

Squirrel
02-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Hello all... yes back safe. I think we're alright to have animals on bus in carriers - dogs get on on leads, so... It didn't come up in the end though as Dad managed to get the car out in the afternoon - took some doing - a morning of clearing the cars and the drive (Fife police say £60 fine and 3 license points if you drive with snow on roof or bonnet), and then a tractor which helpfully drove round and round the estate made getting out possible - with payment of a burnt clutch!

Cloud has had a little diarrea while here. However, she's drinking and eating - taking the pouch stuff rather than dry, but as I mix that up with water that is probably better for her. All settled, and I'm about to go rescue dinner from the oven. But it's been one heck of a stressful day to get to this stage.

angieh
02-12-2010, 08:14 PM
(((HUGS))) for your stress levels Squirrel. Hope everything settles, apart from the snow and you have a calm evening.

Shelley123
02-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Glad you're both home safe and sound. Hope Cloud's tum is better soon.

dandysmom
02-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Inside safely, warm and fed .... good! :D