PDA

View Full Version : Milly and Ziva

Elaine
29-10-2010, 07:31 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/ElainePirie/Photo0087.jpg

angieh
29-10-2010, 07:45 PM
WOW!....................... brave cat ............ good dog.

dandysmom
29-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Amazing, not a bit bothered!

Tink
29-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Wow, look at that gorgeous coat!!

Elaine
29-10-2010, 08:22 PM
The mistake both Ziva and Rayne make is to mistake Milly for Bernie. Bernie will walk in the room and rub against the dogs, Rayne likes to wash him and Bernie enjoys it too (to a point). Milly walks in the room and sometimes gets mistaken for Bernie, dogs are quickly and sharply reminded that she is Millicent Bo-Jangles and NOT to be licked or covered in dog breath.:lol:

dandysmom
29-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Good for Milly! Dog slobber, ugh!

angieh
29-10-2010, 10:36 PM
I would have assumed (incorrectly!) that dogs could tell the difference easily!

Elaine
30-10-2010, 03:28 PM
I would have thought so too Angie but clearly not.;)

Kazz
30-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Maybe Milly tricks them by allowing the occasional lick..................amazing also considering Bernie was not around dogs before Rayne would you have thought he would adapt so easily?

Kazz
30-10-2010, 04:28 PM
See Cleo did not like dogs......although she "tolerated" them in the house as cats do; but she was attacked by a dog and she bit me in the process of rescuing her (error I will never repeat......she could take care of herself) but could happily of lived without dogs, and had a low threashold for running. Although she considered they made nice heated comfortable beds when the days grew cold and especially when she grew older. ;) and they also gave up their share of the cheese when faced with a cheese loving ginger and white cat prima donna.

Whereas Oz was totaly at ease, he could not have cared less what lived in the house. Neither allowed licking of them although on occasion, major disasters occured and Cleo occasionaly forgot herself and licked the dogs....but the look on her face was priceless when she realised she had Staffie fur on her tongue, instead of her own or Oz's. She was not amused. And both hated been licked by the dogs, again major distaste when they then cleaned themself to distraction, you could almost hear them muttering "darn dogs spit spit spit" as they groomed.

Whereas Sal especially liked trying to clean the cats, and adored being tolerated by the two rescue kittens, but they did not know better. But the kittens just adored the contact, and purred themselves to sleep cuddling up against her warmth.