PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about Tabatha.

farthing
14-10-2010, 07:59 PM
We have been 'unhappy' about Tabatha, our FIV cat, for a while. I worry that she is lonely because she is in the study on her own. We have been wondering about possibly taking in another FIV cat to keep her company. She has lived with other cats before so is used to having cats around.
Is this a good idea, I know we can't save every cat but at least we would give another FIV cat a chance of a good home.

Shelley123
14-10-2010, 08:17 PM
I sometimes think that a lot of Cats would be happier in a single cat household so it may be that Tabatha is perfectly happy being the only one (in the study). Of course there are cats out there that enjoy other feline company i am just going off my own experience with my cats. I can't think of any of them that realy liked each other.
You know Tabatha best and if she would be happy with the company of another cat i think it is a tremendous opportunity for another FIV cat to get a great home.

dandysmom
14-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Why not go for it? Make Tabatha happier and give a loving home to another.

Liz
14-10-2010, 09:27 PM
If she is used to other cats can't you integrate her in to your other cats - we have had FIV here at the Clan and had no other cats become FIV because of them then you free up the study for another waif to join your crew