PDA

View Full Version : Dylan (hilarious)

Phoenix
30-09-2010, 09:38 AM
I think Dylan needs a straightjacket :lol:

Dylan thought it was party time last night until 2am, then party time from 8:30am up till now. He's charging round the house like a bull at the moment (playing chase with himself, he keeps trying to catch his tail thinking it's a toy - completely daft, he was doing that last night as well) He's just this second decided it's time for a rest. And he's off again.

He's pouncing on younger brother's toys, charging off, chasing his tail trying to pounce on it, finding out he can't catch it, taking off again, swishing his tail, scaring himself with said swishy tail, taking off again and generally being very playful, daft and hilarious :lol:

I think he thinks he's a kitten again :lol:

lisa01uk87
30-09-2010, 12:30 PM
sounds like my house, :lol: except i at times have 4 all doing it but chasing each other and ocasionally the dog steps in to play aswell but there is only one of my cats who actually plays with him :lol: :lol: :lol:

great to know that he is having such a great time :D

PoshPuss
30-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Well, he's settled in perfectly and is showing off who's boss :D.
lovely to watch him in 'kitten-mode' :lol:

HappyKatz
30-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Well it sounds like Dylan is settling in well :)
Thats great that he is acting so hyper like that - hes so cute!

angieh
30-09-2010, 03:34 PM
He's having a "funny five minutes" - that what we say here when Kizzy or Pip go "crackercat". :lol: :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
30-09-2010, 04:29 PM
LOL, has he been at the catnip?!

Phoenix
30-09-2010, 09:07 PM
LOL, has he been at the catnip?!

I don't know DM :lol:

He's gulping down some chicken in the kitchen at the moment.

Manyana13
30-09-2010, 09:09 PM
hehe... reading that really made me smile!! Sounds like he is having loads of fun!! :-)