PDA

View Full Version : What does your ideal day consist of?

Kazz
08-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Following on from the daily...I just wondered if this would get your interest?

If you could live the day of your dreams....what would it be......what would your ideal day consist of?

angieh
08-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm going to put my thinking cap on Kazz - although I think I would have to put ideal days in categories - such as "a day out" or "slipper day" or "gardening day" ......... not sure I could fit it all in to one day!

Kazz
08-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Have a weekend or a week then take your choice............

calismum
08-05-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm with angieh - need to be themed

Theme 1 - weekend away
With OH, Scottish Island, warm but not too hot, no midges!!, nice hotel, good food, a variety of walks and history to entertain us, long lies and breakfast on the balcony.

yola
08-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Home - pottering on the allotment, sitting at the end of the day in my garden chair sipping wine as the sun sets (in summer obviously :roll: )

Holiday - Italy, doing pretty much anything, anywhere. Nothing too energetic though, no hiking or similar. Something near water would be ideal.

I'm not really one for lying around at home in pjs all day . . .

Phoenix
08-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Easy one - spending the whole day with either Dylan or the rescues :-D

angieh
08-05-2010, 04:25 PM
My weekend away would be very much like CM's except both OH and I would choose The Lake District, Borrowdale to be precise. Not actually sure about the hotel - I'd prefer to be more private, but for meals of our choice to appear magically perhaps! Walks, feeding the ducks, paddling in the the Lakes - definitely NO BITING INSECTS - coming back to ideal hideaway, eating a wonderful magic meal and then yes, sundowners outside, feeling warm, relaxed and a bit sleepy.

Kim
08-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Depends on my mood. Sometimes reading a good book in the conservatory with a cat cuddled beside me is idlyllic. I also love to take the dogs out, I love the New Forest and a lovely sandy beach, mustn't be too hot for the dogs though. I love to go out with my OH, maybe to see a film and then a nice meal. All quite simple pleasures really.

dandysmom
08-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Same here, quiet simple pleasures: a nice long sleep-in with no errands to run, sitting in the garden on a lovely warm sunny day (yes, with no biting insects!)with a good book, cuddling Leia, cocktails and a good chat with my friend next door, time on Catsey and a really favorite dinner.