PDA

View Full Version : Quiz 22 April (Thursday!)

calismum
22-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Anyone there?

Happy to play tonight or do it next week. What do folks want to do?

angieh
22-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi CM - have you recovered from your valiant efforts yesterday evening? How are the ewe and her lambs doing?

I am happy to play if there are enough players ..... otherwise ....

calismum
22-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Hi there, yes well recovered. It is a bit cold and lonely up on the hill when it's this time of year. The ewe and her lambs are in the shed living a spoiled life for a day or two. It very rarely happens that I'd be left like that but w had a very busy evening. Lulled into a false sense of security as we had a quiet day - lol.

How are you?

angieh
22-04-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm fine thanks CM - had a heck of a busy day and feel knackered atm. Would love a bar of chocolate, but haven't had any since Easter and overdid it a bit then, do I haven't bought any more. Making do with a G&T.

I am glad that the ewe and her lambs are OK. Bet you were proud, except you probably get used to being a heroine for your sheep!

I would be happy if we postponed the quiz until next week .....

calismum
22-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Ok - will postpone.

Was reading your post in the daily - you've had a busy day. Are the cats any closer to using the new gadget?

angieh
22-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Well ................. Pip will take some encouraging, but he was never one to use the old cat flap. Kizzy is indoors, but we don't know how she gained entrance - could have come in the window. If she goes out now, she'll have to use the new flap!!! The "porch" where the microchip recognition system is is fine height-wise for her, so I am hopeful she will use it OK. But you can never tell until there's proof!

Shelley123
22-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Hi,
just got back in, happy to play quiz next week

angieh
22-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi Shelley! Yes, I think next week is a good option too.

calismum
22-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Hi Shelley - I'll log out now, pop back on when I have time but will 'see' you all for quiz next Wednesday!

Shelley123
22-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Maybe see you later, off to watch Corrie

dandysmom
22-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi, I'm just as happy to do it next week too.

Good news about the ewe and her lambs, well done you, CM!

Hope Pip will figure out the new lfap!