PDA

View Full Version : Sunday...and its sunny.

Kazz
18-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Well here we are Sunday....off out to have lunch with Lyn and Julie.....just popped on to say Morning...:)

Hope you all enjoy your day as much I plan too..............have fun.

Shelley123
18-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Good morning Kazz, hope you have a nice lunch with your friends.
It's dry here with a tiny bit of sun, not over warm but at least it's not raining.
Getting ready to go to the beach with the Dog.
Tom and Jerry have been quite bad tempered with each other lately and having the odd battle. Last nights one was quite fierce, it was near to their teatime and it seems to make them bad tempered . Malaika was watching from the back of the couch and screamed with fear, she's such a wimp sometimes.

EmmaG
18-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Afternoon all.

Just been for a walk with the OH. Having some lunch now (soup) and then off into the garden to do some tidying up.

Have a great day everybody!

angieh
18-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Lovely sunny day here too - I may be imagining it, but it is beginning to feel a little chillier now than it was earlier. I have been painting the clematis obelisk and had my fleece off and my sunhat on, but now am about to put my fleece back on. Almost as if a sea mist is coming in.

OH has just gone to drive two friends to Southampton docks as they are going on a cruise, so he'll be gone for a couple of hours. MIL has been in a bit of a state this morning but is sitting quietly outside atm - I do hope it lasts.

Have a great day everyone.

Shelley123
18-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Come on angie, don't be rash, get that fllece back on :D
Back from the beach now, we had a lovely walk by the sea and then in the dunes.
Off to repair some dolls now.

yola
18-04-2010, 04:15 PM
It's really hot here, with no sign of it abating! Took Domi riding this morning; he did amazing well and is starting to learn to jump :D Then to the allotment where we did lots of little jobs which took up the best part of the day.

Now back and OH has taken Domi for his swimming lesson and I'm about to start the pasta and meatball dinner. Might have to open the wine to help me along ;) The herbs have grown already in the garden so fresh sage will taste lovely with the pasta sauce.

dandysmom
18-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Definitely not sunny here: March is back! 7 C (45 F) and the wind is still quite brisk although not as much as yesterday. The boiler is back on and I'm in sweatpants and a sweater, Leia's on her radiator. Saw some brave souls in shorts and sandals on the way to the market :shock:, brr not I!

Hope you had a nice lunch out, Kazz. Angie, I hope you put the fleece back on! Shelley, sorry the boys are spatting, hope you enjoyed the beach walk. Dinner sounds lovely, Yola, isn't it nice having fresh herbs handy? Emma, want to come help me tidy mine? :mrgreen:

Have a nice day, all.

EmmaG
18-04-2010, 05:23 PM
LOL Eileen - NO!!!! mine is enough for me :)

Kazz
18-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Eileen if you did not live so far from me...I'd be there tidying for you....Oh the plans and Wow factor we could create.

Had a lovely lunch out....home now.

MrsH
18-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Had a good day tidying up the garden, OH got his bald head a bit overexposed in the sun before he remembered to put his hat on! :lol: Doggie keeps jumping up and pulling the camellia flowers off much to MrH's annoyance, it's the only plant in the garden that he really relishes! All the others just get trampled :evil:

dandysmom
18-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Naughty Morgan! I feel guilty as apparently everyone else is tidying gardens today and I'm just sitting here on Catsey. Tsk, shame on me! Ah well, tomorrow is another day!

Kim
18-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Been a lovely day here. Went ot the garden centre for some lawn repair, it looks terrible thanks to the dogs tearing around :( Also got some high nitrogen feed for the leeks. Did a lot of tiding up and mowed the lawn, doesn't look too bad. I have long given up of having a perfect garden AND 3 large dogs, but as long as it is tidy and colourful.