PDA

View Full Version : Got to get a new computer chair

Kazz
22-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Well decided to get a new chair for sitting at the desk....not sure if its being home for a while, and sitting. But I need a new chair the adjuster that controls the back has snapped off...and I keep expecting to end up flat on my back,...:roll:

angieh
22-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Oh .......... I'd love a new computer chair too. Mine, although not broken isn't all that comfortable.

dandysmom
22-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Have you done a Google to see what type you like?

Kazz
22-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Have you done a Google to see what type you like?

I intend to go to a few shops tomorrow to find a comfortable one....test ride a few chairs comfort/support is important. Can't shop on line for a chair.

angieh
22-02-2010, 09:50 PM
No - you're right, you've just got to sit in them! Good luck - hope you find just the right one.

dandysmom
22-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Well, I did shop on line for a chair and was completely satisfied: knew just what I wanted from work and was price comparing.

Kazz
22-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Well, I did shop on line for a chair and was completely satisfied: knew just what I wanted from work and was price comparing.

Eileen I NEED to get out....and this is a perfect excuse.....;)

calismum
22-02-2010, 11:45 PM
If you're feeling rich try this one. We had a look a few months back and I fell in love with this chair for comfort. The sales assistant adjusted everything until it was just right.

When I appeared to be swithering his final sales pitch was - 'You'll not get many chairs with a 12 year guarantee - and it's suitable for you to sit in up to 24 hours per day'

We did end up buying one from the poor guy but it was about a fifth of the price.

http://www.johnlewis.com/230627151/Product.aspx

dandysmom
23-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Eileen I NEED to get out....and this is a perfect excuse.....;)

Sorry! Didn't get that, probably as I hate to shop.

angieh
23-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Goodness, that is an expensive chair, CM! Glad you didn't pay that for it. Well out of my league.

pookyandjo
23-02-2010, 01:08 PM
now THAT is an expensive chair......for that price it would want to do a lot more than just sit there with my backside sitting in it!

Aquatic
23-02-2010, 06:23 PM
I need a new computer chair mine is very very uncomfortable I want a spinning round one :lol: so I don't have to turn my head to see what Felix is doing I can just swivel the chair around :-D

That is expensive :p it should have a built in TV and mini fridge for that price but it is a lovely chair. :-D

calismum
23-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Goodness, that is an expensive chair, CM! Glad you didn't pay that for it. Well out of my league.

now THAT is an expensive chair......for that price it would want to do a lot more than just sit there with my backside sitting in it!

I need a new computer chair mine is very very uncomfortable I want a spinning round one :lol: so I don't have to turn my head to see what Felix is doing I can just swivel the chair around :-D

That is expensive :p it should have a built in TV and mini fridge for that price but it is a lovely chair. :-D

Yes, silly price for a comp chair (IMO) - but soooo comfy!

dandysmom
23-02-2010, 09:09 PM
We only go around once, a little extravagance once in a while wont hurt! (At least that's what I tell myself when buying something I really shouldn't, but do!)

angieh
06-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi Kazz - I was just searching for a document holder and came across this website (http://www.healthyworkstations.com/chairs/home.html). Wondered if you'd found your new computer chair yet???