PDA

View Full Version : New camera

Phoenix
19-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I've had to get a new camera because my other camera's disappeared aka gone walkabouts :roll:

I promise when I get my new camera behaving I'll post the new pictures of Dylan :-D

angieh
19-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Sorry to hear that RCR - did you leave it lying around somewhere unsafe? It's a shame - it was quite new wasn't it?

Look forward to new Dylan pictures. How's his tail and abscess healing?

HappyKatz
19-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I thought you just got a new camera - is that the one that disappered?
I wonder where your other camera decided to go to...maybe on vacation? lol :lol:

Well at least you were able to get a new camera &
can still get plenty of photos of your handsome boy Dylan :cat27

Phoenix
19-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Sorry to hear that RCR - did you leave it lying around somewhere unsafe? It's a shame - it was quite new wasn't it?

Look forward to new Dylan pictures. How's his tail and abscess healing?

Last I saw it it was sat mear the laptop :roll: (think it was tidied away somewhere or my brother ran off with it)

His tail he can almost lift up normally and his abscess seems to be healing quite well :-D It still annoys him a little bit having up checking it (he twitches his tail about a little) but other that that it seems to be getting a lot better :-D

Phoenix
19-02-2010, 09:54 PM
I thought you just got a new camera - is that the one that disappered?
I wonder where your other camera decided to go to...maybe on vacation? lol :lol:
Well at least you have a new camera &
can still get plenty of photos of your handsome boy Dylan :cat27

Yes it was :oops: :roll:

When the camera behaves! :lol: :roll:

The first camera died :roll:

dandysmom
19-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Sorry about the camera, glad Dylan's healing well. You know the old one will show up just after you've bought a new one, don't you? Murphy's Law! :mrgreen:

Phoenix
19-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Sorry about the camera, glad Dylan's healing well. You know the old one will show up just after you've bought a new one, don't you? Murphy's Law! :mrgreen:

Hope it does, the new camera's in disgrace after having a tantrum about the fact I tried taking more than one picture and the card for it won't stay in :roll:

Shelley123
19-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Looking foward to some new pics and glad Dylan's tail is getting better.

Aquatic
20-02-2010, 12:25 AM
can't wait to see new pics of Dylan.
I'm glad his tails getting better :-D