PDA

View Full Version : opps i was only watching the birdies mummy

CathyW
26-01-2010, 12:19 AM
i was on my way to the local shops. when i noticed an adorable young cat.he was on a windowsill and had managed to pull down the net curtains. and hes sitting there watching the birds out side.he looked so cute sitting there. and just didnt see the devastation he had caused behind him lol. it was 1 of them *dammit wheres my camera moment*
and later on this afternoon i was on my way to the bus stop and heard a frantic meeooowwwing. thought damm 1 of mines followed me. but no there was another black n white cat shouting at their front door. he/she wanted to be let in. seemed most put out when i didnt do the biz for him.
oh and i almost missed the bus lol

angieh
26-01-2010, 11:45 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could picture the room behind the young cat in the window, boys mum! The net curtains could just have been the bit you could see.

Did the B&W cat belong to the same house?

CathyW
26-01-2010, 11:55 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could picture the room behind the young cat in the window, boys mum! The net curtains could just have been the bit you could see.

Did the B&W cat belong to the same house?no the bigger 1 lived up the path a bit.
i did notice the curtains had been put back straight later on. wonder where the culprit was lol