PDA

View Full Version : These boys of mine are soooo spoilt

CathyW
03-01-2010, 04:45 PM
i was just having a mooch through the fridge. found the salmon i had opened new yrs day. sniffed it smells fine. and put it in the cats bowl.!!!!!!!!!!!
talk about spoilt or what. they loved it. gone like a shot. got a feeling when i offer them kitekat tonight theres going to be a pair of noses turned up lol
oh and i still didnt get a sandwich lol

angieh
03-01-2010, 05:36 PM
They truly ARE SPOILT boys mum! Cats before yourself - surely that wasn't you New Years Resolution?

(please imagine an amused tutting!!!)

dandysmom
03-01-2010, 05:47 PM
LOL, those boys have a good life!!!!

CathyW
03-01-2010, 09:47 PM
They truly ARE SPOILT boys mum! Cats before yourself - surely that wasn't you New Years Resolution?

(please imagine an amused tutting!!!)
but they give me much more in return.

yola
03-01-2010, 10:29 PM

Yeah, smoked salmon vom on the carpet if yours are anything like mine :roll:

It's only my sick-fest Balie in our house that eats 'human' food - even Fifi has now all but lost interest. But he will literally sit and look at your plate (he sits on the table with the plate) until you offer some and then there's no going back :lol:

dandysmom
03-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Leia draws the line at salmon and swordfish, but has promoted ham, chicken and shrimp to "edible"...:roll:

CathyW
05-01-2010, 12:04 AM
ive cooked mine. haddock/cod and the noses get turned up. timmed tuna. is a no-no. but chicken from our plates oh yes. u try carving a joint up. got the dog there. and reggie.
and dont even try to sneak the squirty cream out the fridge without popping some on the floor for reggie. daddy forgot yesterday. and sir sat there scowling at him. so yep u guessed it when i went into the kitchen mummy gave him some.
trimmed fat off stewing steak big favorite. he gives a running meow at that offering.
they should be huge my boys lol

angieh
05-01-2010, 01:27 PM

Yes, I do agree there! My two give hours of entertainment and cuddles when needed. They make me smile and laugh.

I offered Pip a prawn the other day - he sniffed it but no, didn't want it. Kizzy likes them though. Both are fans of ham :lol:

Stephan
05-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Cats are weird-yes smoked salmon,yes steak--but never in the dish-it has to be from the carpet.

And the novelty wears off-I went two days without some Iams and you should have seen the looks I got-sod the pouches,sod the treats Cleo likes her food to include some dried stuff

dandysmom
05-01-2010, 05:07 PM
I give Leia some sprinkles of dry on top of her wet .... if I don't, I get such a look!!

Shelley123
05-01-2010, 07:05 PM
These cats certainly know how to manipulate us humans.
Whist Tom has been on lots of Tablets i've been buying chicken to put them in, this has worked a treat. Today i ran out and put the tablet in cheese which he usualy likes. However today Cheddar wasn't good enough and it had to be Jarlsberg

dandysmom
05-01-2010, 09:04 PM
LOL, Shelley, now that is picky! He reminds me of my Leia, AKA Ms Picky!

jan
06-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Mine all hang around for our tit bits, chicken cheese, sausage, tuna, the usual stuff, they often have a tin of pilchards and even a tin of tuna now and then and they have had red salmon when I have been having a sandwich, or a bit of my salmon fillet. Felix, however, is an oddity as he only likes Cat Food, from a tin or packet. Turns his nose up at tuna, chicken, cheese, etc. However, very oddly, I tipped some Muesli onto the kitchen floor by accident a while back, knocked the packet over and whoosh a helping on the floor. Guess who happily hoovered most of it straight up? Dry as a bone. Felix. And he did nt cough once. :shock: Jan x

cats' staff
06-01-2010, 08:53 PM
We've just discovered that Tolly likes mashed potato!

dandysmom
06-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Interesting; must try Ms Picky on that! For years she would only eat cat food, but has mellowed with age. But still won't eat cheese!

CathyW
07-01-2010, 12:21 AM
We've just discovered that Tolly likes mashed potato!reggie likes mash potatoes as well. cheese he loves that,not much he dont like (human food that is) he adores strawberry icecream will quite happily lick a bowl clean. and yogurts lol

angieh
07-01-2010, 10:04 AM
That reminds me of dear old Merlin. He loved yoghurts, especially the fruity ones! He loved all creamy things - Kizzy and Pip don't seem to be interested at all!

Pip likes to lick out the sweet corn tin though!

CathyW
07-01-2010, 08:37 PM
lets face all our babies have us under their paws lol

angieh
07-01-2010, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't want it any other way boys mum!

dandysmom
07-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Nor would I!

cats' staff
07-01-2010, 09:32 PM
I just worry sometimes as the only thing between us and total world domination by cats is the opposable thumb..... if they ever learn to open tins and pouches we're sunk!

CathyW
08-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I just worry sometimes as the only thing between us and total world domination by cats is the opposable thumb..... if they ever learn to open tins and pouches we're sunk!
oh goodness me we would be in so much trouble. and god forbid if they ever learnt how to *speak human* lol mine wouldnt shout up.
think the first words from mine would be "can u get rid of that white stuff please"

CathyW
08-01-2010, 09:53 PM
reggie has just had a treat. the juices from some chicken id had cooked for charlie n ben. put it in a saucer and my goodness it went in a flash. hes still washing after his treat lol

dandysmom
09-01-2010, 02:59 AM
I wouldn't mind coming back as one of your cats, BM! :mrgreen:

CathyW
09-01-2010, 11:58 PM
I wouldn't mind coming back as one of your cats, BM! :mrgreen:food on tap choice of where to sleep, think id like to be a cat as well.oh reggie just helped me clean a plate that had some squirty cream on.