PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's Thread

yola
24-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Well, things are a little calmer today but we still don't know whether we've held onto the business which was so jeopardised yesterday.

And my voice is returning - hurrah!

Balie has started coming down for his evening bowl of meat again . . . how surprised was I to find him still on the dining room table instead of in the bedroom this morning. I was even more surprised because the boys were both in the room eating their breakfast at the same table! Infact I had to prod Balie to make sure he was 'still with us'; normally if the children are in a room he leaves sharpish :lol: Maybe the Feliway is doing its magic.

Weather's dull, dreary and drizzly - for a change :roll:

angieh
24-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Sorry about your business problems Yola - just caught the end of yesterday's thread - hope all recovers well today. Glad your voice is coming back.

It's very overcast and a bit windy here this morning - light levels are very low. Don't think it will stay dry for long. I hear that Cumbria is expecting more heavy rain today - what a disaster.

Have a good day peeps, stay dry and safe - extra chin tickles to all our feline friends.

MrsH
24-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Busy, busy day! Muddy dog walk, bath and groom, trimming the paws (cockers are so hairy!) Masses of ironing (where has it come from, there are only 2 of us!) and the crosswords done, dog treats made (I wonder if I can give the cats liverbread? must research that first) Managed to stop OH going out to art group all hairy, he'd been nursing one of the cats while at the computer and his navy blue fleece was a right old mess, he used up several sheets of the sticky roller getting himself clean. He's just back from art and says he's been invited to join a local art group (that'll make 3 then, when is he going to find the time? "Oh, it's ok. this one is at the weekends!" Hmmm! note to self - find a hobby and get my own back!

Yola - hope the business is ok!

dandysmom
24-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Hi, Yola, Angie, MrsH. Dull, dreary and chilly again, 9 (48 F), but not raining. Saw the wild geese this morning, first time this year! Had just gotten off the bus from the market and as I was walking home heard the honking overhead .... a big V of them heading South. They're so beautiful; brightened up the gloomy morning. Leia seems fine this morning, no recurrence. That's about all my news.

When oh when will all this depressing rain on both sides of the Pond end? Stay dry, people!