PDA

View Full Version : Idle chat

Stephan
19-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Morning all.

Just a few bits of stuff to remind everyone I haven`t completely vanished.

Jenny is doing well although the first dose of chemo last Friday made her very sick. She managed an hour long walk yesterday but was totally exhausted at the end.

I dreamt I was in an earthquake a couple of nights ago--everything was rumbling. I woke to find Cleo purring in my ear:)

And I will be 56 on Wednesday----the body sometimes feels it--the mind is still many years behind

Mags
19-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi Stephan, it's good to her from you.:)

I'm pleased to hear Jenny is progressing and that she has managed to cope with her first session of chemo and its effects.

Sending Jenny mountains of healing vibes and love and best wishes to you both... xx

Happy Birthday wishes for Wednesday, Stephan!

angieh
19-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Steph - very good to hear from you. I have been thinking about you and Jenny.

Only 56???! Happy Birthday for Wednesday.

yola
19-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Good to see you here again Stephan. I hope the treatment continues to work for Jenny, however horrible it may seem the fact that there is a light at the end of the tunnel will hopefully keep her going through the darker days.

Oh, and happy birthday to you - 56 ain't that old . . . anyway, as you say it's what's in your head that matters!

Kazz
19-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Lovely to hear from you send my best to Jenny. And 56 is a wonderful age. Happy birthday for Wednesday.,

dandysmom
19-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the update; have been thinking of you and Jenny and hoping she was doing well. Early happy birthday wishes to you; you can join out new sister forum now, Over Fifties Forum; think you'd enjoy it! Quite a few guys there. Chin tickle to Cleo!

Moli
19-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Good to hear Jenny is responding to treatment..........

Elaine
19-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Best wishes to Jenny xxx
Good to hear from you again ;) Birthday wishes for Wednesday xxx

calismum
19-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi Steph - I too have been thinking about both of you. Sorry the first chemo was so bad but at least you both know that the prognosis is good so it will be worth it.

Happy birthday for Wednesday. I agree you might enjoy OFF - check it out.

Look after each other.

CM