PDA

View Full Version : Back in Australia!

pookyandjo
19-10-2009, 01:50 AM
greetings from Australia!

We have been back home for a few days and am now starting to get back into my normal routine...hope everyone (furry and otherwise) is well......i did take a few pics of pussy cats on our travels.. which i will post when i start going through my photos

Jo, George and HRH Princess Harri:-D

Mags
19-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome back Jo! :D

Looking forward to hearing about travels of the last few months.....also viewing your pics.

I hope George and Princess Harri are well!:D

angieh
19-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Great to hear from you! Hope you really enjoyed your holiday. I loved the pictures you posted with the tigers.

Look forward to hearing more about your hols in due course. Did it really go that quickly?

yola
19-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi, welcome back. Good to hear from you again, it seems as if you have been gone for ages! Very much looking forward to seeing pics of your travels :D

dandysmom
19-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Welcome back, missed you! Look forward to stories and pics!

calismum
19-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Hi there - good to have you back. Can't believe it has been that long.

Looking forward to seeing those holiday pics.

pookyandjo
20-10-2009, 11:31 AM
hey guys..
thanks for the welcome back... we had a great holiday.. 18 countries in 10 weeks but of course... theres no place like home...which of course includes sleeping ones own bed...
George and Harri are both well.. Cait did a really good job of looking after them.. George even seems happier than he was when we left.. am thinking that he is finally starting to get used to Tinky being gone (im glad one of is!!) and Harri being here.
And Harri?.. well Harri is just being the little Ginga Ninja she always has been, totally fearless and constantly telling you how fearless she is!
I should get some pics up by the weekend..

Moli
20-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Welcome back....:)

HappyKatz
20-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Hello again! Welcome back :) Look forward to seeing your photos :-D

Elaine
20-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Welcome back, looking forward to pics and hearing about your travels.