PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!!!!!

Tink
16-10-2009, 12:30 AM
The Fed Ex man brought me my computer today, thank heavens:D

dandysmom
16-10-2009, 02:32 AM
Hi, Tink! What a relief to be back on line. Hope all's well with you, K and all the furries .... update us!

Mags
16-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Good to see you back, Tink!:D

Tink
16-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Thanks!
We are good.
Kuan Yin has become quite affectionate as of late. Hestia is becoming ever so confident queen of the castle. And Cuddles...well, she's just getting a bit more senile.
The ferrets I'm still head over heels in love with.
Dogs, reptiles, and fish are all good.
K is slowly getting stronger. He tried to take a second job to lessen the worry of medical bills but he was wise enough to realize he couldn't physically handle it yet.
We of course can't afford extravagances or anything but we have everything we need to be happy.

angieh
16-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Good news all round Tink. Glad you're back with us - missed you!

kado
16-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Brilliant to see your back..

Kazz
16-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks!
We are good.
Kuan Yin has become quite affectionate as of late. Hestia is becoming ever so confident queen of the castle. And Cuddles...well, she's just getting a bit more senile.
The ferrets I'm still head over heels in love with.
Dogs, reptiles, and fish are all good.
K is slowly getting stronger. He tried to take a second job to lessen the worry of medical bills but he was wise enough to realize he couldn't physically handle it yet.
We of course can't afford extravagances or anything but we have everything we need to be happy.

I am glad everything is coming on well I am sorry K has had to consider another job to help with medical bills...I don't think people in the UK have any idea of what thats like the worry of medical bills because of the NHS..

calismum
17-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Good to have you back, missed hearing all your news. Glad all is well.