PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited

kado
08-10-2009, 01:01 PM
My pc got delivered today to my ex-husband but the silly p*****r was out he missed it by about 5 mins if that. So its coming tomorrow. Realy cant wait this one i am on is nearly 6 yrs old and has had so many upgrades and has being mended so many times. I have had 3 key boards and 2 monitors as well. It wont take us long to set up i am sure of that. Going to pull out the desk this afternoon to see what lurks underneath. The cats love batting thins there as well.

dandysmom
08-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Oh good news, isn't it going to be great to have a new one! :D

Kazz
08-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Great news you are having a new PC but why was it delivered to your ex husband was it an error?

kado
08-10-2009, 06:13 PM
No he is getting it for us so it had to be delivered to his address. We only orderd it on tuesday.

dandysmom
08-10-2009, 07:52 PM
What kind did you get?

Kazz
08-10-2009, 08:38 PM
No he is getting it for us so it had to be delivered to his address. We only orderd it on tuesday.

You had me worried there I was thinking wow how lucky was that they tried to deliver your computer to someone you knew with the same name as opposed to a stranger with whom your share your name....:roll: ...okay I was having a blonde moment there:roll: :lol: ..sorry.