PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's thread

Mags
29-09-2009, 11:55 AM
It's a glorious sunny day here, this must be the best autumn we've had for a few years. I need to clear out the last of the flowering pots and tidy things up in the garden this afternoon.

I hope the poorly people and pets are feeling a lot better today.

Have an enjoyable day all...:cool:

Phoenix
29-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Morning :-D

Cloudy round here, looks like it's going to start raining :roll:

Dylan's found a new place to sleep - inside my wardrobe! :lol: He's fast asleep there at the moment :lol:

Just finished the ironing, not got much else to report.

Have an enjoyable day today all :-D

dandysmom
29-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi Mags, RCR, not many posts this morning! Hope all's well with everyone. Sunny and what the weatherman called crisp but I call downright chilly this morning! Brisk breeze made it feel cooler than it was; ah well, Autumn is here. No news, just a market run. The heat cut on overnight and Leia is happily dozing on the radiator cover in the sun after a very brief trip to check out the porch.

Enjoy the day.

MrsH
29-09-2009, 04:11 PM
I know, it's a bit late! I've just sat down with a cup of tea, done loads of housework and stacks of ironing, I'm sure I must have exercised a few lbs away! :lol:

Yesterday we had a day out so I was a bit behind with chores. We had a great time out at West Wittering near Chichester, it has a huge sandy beach backed with sand dunes, most beaches within easy reach of us are pebbly. The dog raced up and down the beach, and in and out of the water after his retrieval dummy. The sea was dead calm, just as well as he's wary of waves. :roll: Nice weather for a picnic too! :)

Must go again before the cold weather starts and I think the cats were relieved to have the house to themselves too!

Enjoy what's left of the day.

angieh
29-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Afternoon all - sorry I'm late! Had to fit quite a bit in this morning before going out to see an exhibition at Pallant House Gallery in Chichester and lunch with some friends. The Scottish Colourists - see, we do pay attention to artists from Scotland even this far down south! It's been a glorious sunny day and have had a walk through Chichester too, so I am feeling pleased with myself. The friend I was with said she noticed that my going to my weekly gym has improved my walking, so that's cheered me up too.

Enjoy your evening all!

PoshPuss
29-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Evening all! First chance I've got to sit downand write today.
Making up for lack of washing machine by going full blast today.Only thing is now, a huge pile of ironing :(

I would have loved to walked along the beach with you Mrs H or razzled around Chichester,Angie.I need to blow away the cobwebs,I feel so sleepy maybe its anaemia? Yes Mags,the best September in years altho it's getting colder now.Eileen,perhaps we are sharing a rare synchronicity of weather ;)

Like you RCR,have to tackle the ironing now, seeyou later.

dandysmom
29-09-2009, 08:14 PM
I'd have loved a walk on the beach too, but perhaps not the wet dog! Angie, good news about the walking; PP and RCR, glad you're ironing and not me....my most hated chore!

I must admit global warming would be nice if it meant a mild Winter!

Moli
29-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Afternoon all - sorry I'm late! Had to fit quite a bit in this morning before going out to see an exhibition at Pallant House Gallery in Chichester and lunch with some friends. The Scottish Colourists - see, we do pay attention to artists from Scotland even this far down south! It's been a glorious sunny day and have had a walk through Chichester too, so I am feeling pleased with myself. The friend I was with said she noticed that my going to my weekly gym has improved my walking, so that's cheered me up too.

Enjoy your evening all!
One of my favourite places Angie, Love Chichester, when I visit my Mum always have a day out there...