PDA

View Full Version : Murky Monday thread

dinahsmum
07-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Although I think the cloud base is rising and the drizzle may ease in an hour or two.
I didn't dream that the weather forecast suggests high pressure and reasonable weather towards the end of the week did I? That would figure - we're going away and there's nearly always good weather when we leave the country http://www.over50sforum.com/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

So - a thread to let you all post what exciting things you are doing today ... or not http://www.over50sforum.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Kazz
07-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Its over cast here and I have a day off I am trying my best to get some "umphhh" going with regard to the front garden.
I can't decide what I want to do but intend to get going today think once I start I may finish.

Have a good day all

janey83
07-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Morning all

It was raining here this morning (6am) but has dried up and its cloudy but sunny.

My bf is having his new windows put in today, cant wait to see them.

My car is not well, It had part of a new exhaust the other day but now it needs another exhaust part in the middle replacing and theres something wrong with the engine now. We went looking at cars yesterday as i'll probably end up getting rid of this car and gettin a new one (I hope)

Then went to Blackpool lastnight to watch the lights and fireworks.

Today I have nothin planned apart from serfing the net for more cars.

dandysmom
07-09-2009, 04:34 PM
A gloomy end to an otherwise lovely long weekend. Rained overnight (we needed it), grey and unseasonably cool at 18C; jeans and sweater weather, more rain predicted for today thru most of the week. Too bad for the people who are at the Atlantic beaches. As usual nothing exciting here: no errands so worked in the garden a bit and paid bills, did some hoovering and put out the rubbish. A friend who'd been down country came by yesterday with some lovely tomatoes; very timely as mine have the blight! I shall fix an appetizer of Sicilian tomatoes tonight!

Hope it's a nice day for all.