PDA

View Full Version : Friday's daily

Mags
04-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Good morning all on this bright sunny morning - what a change from yesterday!

Nothing special planned for today other than housework and washing. Will be out in the garden later sorting out the with wind damage from yesterday.

Hope everyone has a good day and a lovely weekend....

dinahsmum
04-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi Mags. The weather here still looks a bit untrustworthy. It's mosty sunny but then the black clouds roll in ...... The forecast is dry but I'm not so sure. How are Elaine, Moli and everyone else in NE Scotland? It's been diabolical up there hasn't it? I do hope you've not had any serious personal flood-related troubles.
I'll echo Mags' best wishes for today and the weekend

kado
04-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Afternoon all. Its freezing here. Going shopping when my son gets back dont like leaving the kittens with no one in one escaped and was a foot away from the others. Waiting for my brother to come home from work then taking him shopping as well for cat food and of course human food. Got to watch big brother final tonight with my girls cant wait. Hope everyones day goes ok.

jane and the gang

Phoenix
04-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Good morning all on this bright sunny morning - what a change from yesterday!

Nothing special planned for today other than housework and washing. Will be out in the garden later sorting out the with wind damage from yesterday.

Hope everyone has a good day and a lovely weekend....

Lucky you Mags :shock: We've still got rain, rain and more rain (doesn't the sky ever run out of rain? :lol: )

All I've done today is helping with the shopping and getting the ironing done.

Our neighbour is getting a new cat on Tuesday :-D (rescue) and I'm starting my new job on Monday :-D

With regards to the show though, I've got to find out exactly when I'm working so I can decide whether or not to enter Dylan. I'll explain the full story on another thread ;)

Have a great day all! :-D

dandysmom
04-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi from sunny but coolish Washington! A tad warmer today, 23C now, and supposed to be nice for the long holiday weekend. Unfortunately we could use some of your rain as it's quite dry again; had to water all the pots on the porch steps this morning. The usual market run, nothing new to report.

Your weather does sound dismal, hope it clears up and s sunny and nice for the weekend.

janey83
04-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Been a mixture of rain and sun today along with strong winds!

Ive just been pottering about the house today as its my day off.

Goin for a meal tonight with my bf.

Other than that just a normal day.

Have a good one all.

angieh
04-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone! Blue sky but quite blustery here. Went to P@H for some more kitten food and found some organic catnip; also Homecraft (what an amazing store that is!) and found some soft toy stuffing. My knitted mousie is only 1 inch from the beginning so far, but best to take advantage of the trip I thought!

Like the new signature Eileen ....... now I wonder where you got that ........... ????? :-D :-D :-D

Somehow managed to miss tea, so think I'll have to go and make one now, otherwise I shall not be able to survive until just-before-bed cuppa! See you later!

PoshPuss
04-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Evening all! :)
A bright but very breezy day here, good day to get stuck in to the outside chores. Did the paths,already sweeping up leaves :shock: and the leafy mountain bracken is turning bronze, I noticed. Posh got a try-out on the new lawn,she's a bit nervous but I'll get her out more on the harness as time goes on. Pics will follow shortly when I upload.:Dcheers,xxx

Stephan
04-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Good evening all.

Jenny came home last night. The operation went very well and she can talk reasonably well -it should improve when the hole in her throat heals, and she has not lost all sense of taste.

I know it`s the same `my Jenny` cos when I got back from shopping she had bunged my knives in the dishwasher.

Some folk never learn :-)

Mags
04-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Fantastic news that Jenny is back home with you Stephan!

Lots of healing and strengthening vibes being sent to her .....please give her our best wishes.... x

angieh
04-09-2009, 07:39 PM
So glad to hear that "your" Jenny is home. I do hope her recuperation goes well - does she have to have further treatment? Best wishes to you both.

dandysmom
04-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Wonderful news; so glad things went this well, Steph!

Stephan
05-09-2009, 09:31 AM
does she have to have further treatment? Best wishes to you both.

Thank you and thank everyone(as Lionel Blue would say)

We go back to Addenbrooke`s next wednesday for a check up and then probably a certain amount of radio therapy.

Much will depend on the results of follow up tests