PDA

View Full Version : Bank Holiday Monday

Mags
31-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Good morning everyone:D

At the moment it's very dull here, disappointing as we were promised sunshine and rising temperatures today..:?

Nothing exciting planned for today, maybe catch up on some episodes of "Lost" that I recorded a couple of months ago.

Have an enjoyable day whatever you're doing....:)

janey83
31-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Morning all, its so warm today, shame the clouds are covering the sun.

I went to Liverpool Mathew Street festival yesterday, was there from 11am (after work) till 9pm drinking and eating lol, it was awesome! We even went in the Cavern where The Beatles use to play, that was cool.

Ive just come in from work now and im well tired.

Going to my brothers in Manchester later, cant wait coz ive not seen Mackerel and Tiddles since before they went missing.

Have a good day all.

janey83
31-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Doh! Snap lol.

pinklizzy
31-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Morning!
Off out today to our village fete, taking Kindly with me as she'll enjoy it. Before that though I will be going up to my mum's-I've been making a papier mache dog head for a display which I need to paint :roll:
Have a lovely day everyone!

Donna
31-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Afternoon!

Emma over at her fathers, and I have just dropped Sean off for football with his mates, so have the house to myself... will do some housework no doubt, and I have some episodes of House to watch on dvd, if I get the time.

Have a good day all.

dandysmom
31-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Eeek, foretaste of Autumn here! Cool front came thru as promised during the night and it's only 17C now, a good 10 degrees cooler than it should be! Jeans and sweater today, no shorts and tank. No errands, just pottering about: picked the last of the tomatoes and started some ruellia cuttings. The weather seems to have energized Leia, she was dashing thru the house meowing loudly this morning, quite unlike herself, but is napping now. That's all my exciting news!

Hope it's a good day for all, whatever your plans.

Phoenix
31-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Evening all :D

LAST DAY AT WORK TODAY! :-D before I start at the care home as a laundry assistant :-D Waiting for the POVA and the CRB coming through though.

Three adult rescues gone (Guthro, Minnie and Poppy) ,several kittens gone as well :-D

Dylan's lost his collar - caught it on something and came home without it :( don't have another collar we can use for him so I'm having to wait until tomorrow when I can get him a new collar (we've got a spare collar but it's not a quick release one and I don't like the non quick release collars)

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely evening and a purrfect night :-D

dandysmom
31-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Honestly, that Dylan! Mice, rats and moles beware ....the cat isn't belled!!

God luck at the new job!