PDA

View Full Version : What can happen in 16 days

calismum
30-08-2009, 09:22 PM
We've been away for 16 days. Came back yesterday

grass is 8 inches high and too wet to cut, will need strimmed and we cannot find the strimmer nylon

weeds have overtaken the flower beds

the sheep have demolished the hen run - new one being built once we get to builders yard for wood

fridge and freezer are empty

bin is full of takeaway pizza boxes, but never taken to the end of the drive to be emptyed

Cali has decided to chuck out her full coat - most of it is on the carpet.

the iron doesn't work

the tumble drier belt has broken

- thank goodness I go back to work tomorow!!!!!!

dandysmom
30-08-2009, 09:37 PM
OMG! You need a holiday to rest up from your holiday aftermath! !

angieh
30-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Oh dear! How's Alfie? and those chooks???

calismum
30-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Oh dear! How's Alfie? and those chooks???

Alfie was pleased to see us - but obviously has been spoiled by OH's daughter. Every time we go near the kitchen he appears. Apparently he has enjoyed fresh chicken and cold ham!!

The chooks are great. Got a new one today, all black. She is a Black Orpington/Cream Legbar x. Lays a pale khaki coloured egg. My girls are giving her a bit of a hard time just now. Hope they all settle down. Poor things spend most of the time sheltering from the wind and rain :cry:

dandysmom
30-08-2009, 10:12 PM
I enjoy cold chicken and ham also, if I were closer I'd ask Alfie to come stay with me! And as Leia has decided those are no longer"people food" the three of us could pig out together...:mrgreen:

calismum
30-08-2009, 10:16 PM
I enjoy cold chicken and ham also, if I were closer I'd ask Alfie to come stay with me! And as Leia has decided those are no longer"people food" the three of us could pig out together...:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: