PDA

View Full Version : Horlicks!!!!

Elaine
11-08-2009, 10:50 PM
My mobile phone has packed in!!!
I was on a call to a client when it just went dead. This has happened before and I took the battery out, put it back in and bravo, it worked. Not this blooming time!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I dont have clients number in my diary as she is new and we were just chatting about the service i can offer her before taking her details. Hopefully she has my home number but I am not at home right now. I am fuming!!!!!

Moli
11-08-2009, 11:03 PM
My mobile phone has packed in!!!
I was on a call to a client when it just went dead. This has happened before and I took the battery out, put it back in and bravo, it worked. Not this blooming time!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I dont have clients number in my diary as she is new and we were just chatting about the service i can offer her before taking her details. Hopefully she has my home number but I am not at home right now. I am fuming!!!!!
That explains why I have not been able to get you:? You want to get onto your provider and get it upgraded..although know its not going to help with your stored numbers, unless you just move your sim from one to another...

Elaine
11-08-2009, 11:05 PM
It's a bloody nightmare, I have to call people to arrange key collections, payments etc and I cannt do a bloody thing now until I get home!!!
I dont even have a bloody alarm clock to wake me up in the morning now!!!

Leesy
11-08-2009, 11:54 PM
These things always seem to happen at the most inconveniant times, always when you need them the most:evil: :evil: , I do hope you manage to get something sorted out.

Elaine
12-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Well at least the cats didnt let me sleep in with thier special built in alarms systems. Dont know what I'm gonna do, got a very busy day on today but may try to get home at some point and see if we still have an old phone kicking around for the time being.

Leesy
12-08-2009, 08:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: You can always trust a cat to get you up, they never fail do they.

dandysmom
12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
What a shame, Elaine; hope you can get it sorted soon. That's why I've kept my land line.

Elaine
12-08-2009, 05:05 PM
O2 are just incredible:roll: NOT:roll:
Erin has been trying to sort out getting me an upgrade early. I am due and upgrade in 4 weeks. O2 said NO and that i would have to send the phone to them to be repaired which would take 3 weeks:shock: . Then they couldnt give us an address to write a complaint to, just said that it's on the website:? .
Anyway have finally managed to get them to send me a new battery and a new charger which, fingers crossed, should be here tomorrow.

dandysmom
12-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Fingers crossed here for you, Elaine .......

Elaine
15-08-2009, 05:37 PM
New battery and charger finally arrived just 5 minutes ago and the phone is still not working:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Erin
15-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh no :( I was sure it was the battery too, is the phone that G left you working?

Elaine
15-08-2009, 06:05 PM
No it bloody isnt:roll:

jan
15-08-2009, 09:18 PM
I feel for you Elaine - angry! I hate mobile phones in equal measures to loving them. My 3 phone is the biggest waste of space, freezes, locks up, won t connect, no signal, etc etc could go on and on, hate the blooming thing with a vengeance. One day I will throw it across the room and totally break it. So embarassing and annoying when this kind of thing happens. I hope you get sorted and I personally think all mobile company s are the same once they have you hooked - complacent. Jan x