PDA

View Full Version : Monday Monday

janey83
03-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Ugh, morning all the week starts again.

Its cloudy and a bit windy here today.

Im going to a wedding on Sunday and ive got NOTHING to wear so im gonna have to go shopping today and get somthin:roll: I dont like clothes shopping unless I know what I want, im usually only in a shop for 15 mins tops.

Have a good day all.

Mags
03-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Morning Jane, morning all:D

It's a bright day here with rain on the horizon promised for later........ at least it's fairly warm though.

Have been into town earlier for a few odds and ends for our holiday next week ......... it's rather daunting to see all the autumn/winter gear appearing in the stores while we are still waiting for signs of summer!:roll: Oh well....another year to write off!:lol:

Jane, I hope you find our perfect outfit for the wedding.....hopefully you will see just what you want in the first couple of shops;)

Have a great day everyone!

yola
03-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi all - it's cloudy here after a lovley bright start, let's hope the rain holds off. I have a niggly wisdom tooth (my last remaining one) . . . it's infected as happens periodicially so off to dentist for some ABs tomorrow after work.

OH's hire car has gone back now so I'm carting him too and from work so not even my usual 1/2 hour's respite from work-related stuff now :roll:

Tummy's telling me it is time for lunch so need to run to the village and get some food.

Moli
03-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Afternoon all, beautiful here today, really warm.....but of course we have the wind!!! Looks like ther windows will bve finished tomorrow a day early! All these 6am rises are not doing me any good at all!!!
Leo has a cold in his nose, so is going to the vets every second day for AB injections, one cat I just cannot pill, he totally freaks out.....He is a bit better today, fingers crossed the rest do not catch it though!
Have a good afternoon everyone....

Donna
03-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Afternoon all

Soon be home time for me from work. Emma is at a local fair and Sean is probably sleeping somewhere!! I will round them up after work.

Just finishing the living room redec before the new sofas arrive next week, so house is a tip... will need to get in and do a bit of tidying up I think.

Hope you all have a good day.

pinklizzy
03-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Had a very welcome day off today, been up to some super exciting plans,it's all a bit secret at the moment but I will let you all know when it's sorted. :-D
Not much else to report, weather has been nice today, making the most of it as I'm sure it won't last :roll:
Lx

dandysmom
03-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi all. Nice today after the gloomy rain yesterday: lots of sun and warming up nicely, 26C now. Did the usual market run as I was rained out yesterday and needed quite a bit. All's quiet here, no news.

Janey, hope you find the exact right outfit. Mags, have fingers crossed the rain in Devon will stop. Moli - poor unpillable Leo! Yola, hope the lunch was good and that you won't have to play chauffeur too long! Donna - pics of redecorating? Liz . SECRET???!!!

Enjoy the day.