PDA

View Full Version : Off to Spain Saturday

Kazz
02-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Well took the plunge and decided to book a couple of days away 3 nights to be exact and decided on Spain 3* + hotel overlooking the sea in Majorca, go Saturday and come back Tuesday..........going on my own.......YES I am:-D

I decided on Tuesday and booked Tuesday, had a rough fair few weeks as some of you may know I broke up with Dave a few weeks ago and have had another health panic with another " cancer incident" ... I have had further surgery recently and now will have a course of hormone treatment......so I have decided to give myself a time out break hence the holiday.....3 nights in a lovely hotel within walking distance of the beach and town. Just what I need I think to chill and get my head into gear.
What with Mom's fall and health and Dad being taken into hospital last Wed with suspected heart attack :roll: (it wasn't but he was ill they said its his stomach....hospital tomorrow to get it checked out.:-D
Plus just general life I think I need a break so this is it, I have brought 4books assorted and I plan to sit on my balcony watch the ships/yachts/boats....relax by the pool and watch life go by, walk on the beach, swim eat and simply enjoy myself.........:-D

Eileen another card for the fridge wil be on its way, make room.:-D

Just a quick update for you all the above may also explain why my lack of posting of late.....sorry all.

angieh
02-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Have a wonderful relaxing break Kazz - you certainly deserve it. You need some "you" time.

Erin
02-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Have a fab time Kazz, just what you need :D

Your sooo brave going on your own, dont think I could!!

Where abouts in Majorca are you going?

yola
02-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Karen, I didn't know you and Dave had split up. Sorry to hear it - that kind of thing is always difficult to deal with. Did suspect that there was something more to the 'hospital visits' then you were letting on but didn't want to pry too far though.

You certainly deserve this break - just focus on yourself and recharge the batteries and regain some energy and balance.

Look after yourself m'dear and Myshka's sending a special head bump to his auntie Kazz :D

smudgley
02-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Sounds like you have been going through a hard time recently Kazz. Good on you for taking a break. Have a good time.

jan
02-07-2009, 08:49 PM
:cool: Go Girl! Good on you Kazz, sounds wonderful and yes, getting away from things really clears and focuses the mind. Have a good time! Jan x

Mags
02-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Kazz, if anyone deserves a break it's you...... have a wonderful time and don't overdo things...:)

dandysmom
02-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh dear you have been going thru a lot lately; didn't know about Dave or the health problems.... you certainly deserve a break and a good relaxing "me"time! Take it easy, soak up the sun and salt air, have a restful break!! (((hugs)))

calismum
02-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Sounds just the right thing for you to do just m=now.

Sorry to hear about your health scare and the en d of your relationship.

Get away, enjoy, relax and come back refreshed.

You know we will all expect pics of that view from the balcony.

Have fun.

Kazz
02-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Will be enjoying myself have now got 6 books.....;).....may have to read through the night.......:)
Going to Santa Ponsa, hotel is Punta Del Mar...it was a late bargain (so not loads of choice) obviously as only booked Tues, however looks good on travel advisor, and people from work have been there and said its good did not know that Nicki or Val had been before today, but pleased to hear it.

Break up was not bitter as such, can't se us ever not being friends....:) Health is always good on the whole just look on the brighter side.

Moli
02-07-2009, 10:14 PM
You have been throught it lately Kazz, a break will do you the world of good.....Take care...x

Kazz
02-07-2009, 10:19 PM
No more than most people just so happens I put it all in one thread................ I am fine thanks all honest I am fine.......

pookyandjo
03-07-2009, 02:40 AM
hope you have a wonderful time Kazz...rekax, rest, engross yourself in the books... have somewonderful food and maybe a couple of drinks to aid in the relaxing...dip your toes in the ocean and skip along the beach... dont laugh... you will be anonomous whilst you are there... do what ever makes you happy.... because you are travelling by yourself... whatever happens in Spain... stays in Spain!

Leesy
03-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Have a lovely break Kazz, Wow six books in 3 days how will you fit them in with all your relaxing, chilling and fine dinning;)
Make sure you pamper yourself good and proper so that you will come back all recharged and regenerated:D

EmmaG
05-07-2009, 09:12 PM
I hope you are having a fab time :)

dinahsmum
06-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Hope you are having the most wonderful relaxing time in Spain Kazz, and that this break marks the end of a rough patch and the start of a happy healthy spell for you and yours