PDA

View Full Version : What you love about cats

HappyKatz
02-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Just wanted to start a thread so we can all say what we love about cats :smt049

What I love about cats is their innocence. :cat27

I love the way they look at you with their big beautiful eyes, the way they mew at you when they want something. I love when they rub against your legs for attention & I love watching them play with their toys - rolling around & chasing them without a care in the world. And then when they get sleepy, its so sweet when they come lay next to us for snuggles & warmth. Then they start to purr - its like their own kitty music! :cat16

angieh
02-06-2009, 06:14 PM
I love cats because they never judge you - never comment on how you look, love you just the same. I also love their independent spirit and the fact that they just make me feel a lot more comfortable, if that makes any sense. I only wish that I could purrrr as well as a cat - I sometimes wonder if they think we are just not being polite!

HappyKatz
02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Well put Angie! I love that about them as well :-D Cats are just like friends but fuzzy! :cat27

Phoenix
02-06-2009, 07:42 PM
I love cats because they come rubbing round you meowing and looking cute, they don't judge you for anything and they don't draw the line at being picked up and cuddled (even the males!) :-D

calismum
02-06-2009, 08:12 PM
...because
their love is unconditional
they comfort you without question
they provide a free stress busting service just by being
they make me smile
they are better to watch than TV
they are so independant
they are beautiful to look at
each one is different
they make a house a home
they're always happy to see you

farthing
02-06-2009, 08:18 PM
I like cats because of their independance and spirit, but at the other times they can make you feel the most important being in the world.

HappyKatz
02-06-2009, 08:23 PM
More things I love about cats is when you wake up or come home, they are there to greet you with their happy little faces. You say hello to them & they mew back at you. They embrace your hand when you pet them & it just makes you smile that they are that happy to see you. :cat10 Its a nice thing to wake up/come home to :)

dandysmom
02-06-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm just echoing what others have said: their beauty and gracefulness, their independent spirit, the way they demonstrate that they love you, their funny silly spells, the way they know you're down or not feeling well and comfort you, their CATTISHNESS!

Leesy
03-06-2009, 11:06 AM
I just totaly adore every single little thing about them, from their cute little faces to the tips of their tails.
A cats unconditional love is one of the greatest things that anybody could ever experiance ( don`t tell the OH ):lol: :lol: , or my kids LOL

janey83
03-06-2009, 11:15 AM
I just absolutely love everything about cats, except that they kill lil birdies and mice etc. But its only natural to them.

smokytopaz
03-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Their beautiful silky fur, and the way they purr when they are stroked - the combination is so soothing!

That when they decide they trust you, they TRUST you.

They make my house a home (mainly theirs I admit, but there you go).