PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday daily

dinahsmum
28-04-2009, 10:31 AM
It's typically April - beautifully sunny now but I wouldn't trust it not to pour down within 5 minutes. However, it's bright enough and I've managed to get out with Dinah and do a load of washing.
I can't think of anything exciting that is happening here .... err, I've finished unpacking (hurrah), all is well, Ches is fine etc etc.

Leesy
28-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi everybody,

Glad that all is well with you DM, all is well here too.
Managed to get in the garden today for a wee while but it has now clouded over and looks like it is going to throw it down:(
Nothing exciting is going on here today wich is a good thing as I went to a Booty Tone exercise class last night and I am in a little bit of pain today:roll: , but I am off to a stretch and tone class tonight so that should loosen me up abit:lol: :lol:

Hope everybody has a nice day Pauline, Maxi & Maisy Moo Xxx.

janey83
28-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Afternoon all.

Im well tired... oh well only a week on saturday till my holiday. woop.

Its cloudy bright/dullish at times here today.

I came home from work at 1pm to an empty house and the front door wasnt locked!!! I was a bit scared thinkin someones gonna grab me in a min... but they never lol.

I'll have a word with them when they get in lol.

Not got anything planned for the rest of the day really.

Have a nice day all.

MrsH
28-04-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm having a lovely rest on the sofa this afternoon, I tired myself out in the woods with the dog this morning and my arthritic joints are protesting a bit.

The weather's much brighter today and from my sofa I can see some great tits pulling some puppy fluff from a peanut holder, a chaffinch feeding at the seed holder and a little goldcrest going in and out of the juniper, picking up whatever tiny insects are living there. Oh, the chaffinch has just flown off and now there's a greenfinch feeding.

The dog is sharing my sofa, he's fast asleep (and clean after his bath to get rid of all the mud he picks up in the woods!) Hubby is out for the afternoon at his U3A art class, the cats are sleeping in their baskets on the landing, I think I'll stagger into the kitchen and make a cup of tea, this is so much better than having to go to work! :D :D

Mags
28-04-2009, 02:36 PM
The dog is sharing my sofa, he's fast asleep (and clean after his bath to get rid of all the mud he picks up in the woods!) Hubby is out for the afternoon at his U3A art class, the cats are sleeping in their baskets on the landing, I think I'll stagger into the kitchen and make a cup of tea, this is so much better than having to go to work! :D :D
So I think we can say you are enjoying your retirement MrsH?! :lol:

MrsH
28-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Definitely, Mags! :-D

dandysmom
28-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh I echo that, MrsH!! Retirement is wonderful!
The last of our glorious Summer weather is still here: blue skies, nice breeze, 26C and 32 this afternoon, after which comes rain tonight and tomorrow as a cool front comes thru. Back to seasonable temps, alas; great while it's lasted. Leia thinks Summer is here to stay: spending her days birdwatching and napping on the porch. She's in for a surprise, poor baby! No news here, just the usual market run. The new iris I put in last year are starting to bloom; will post pics later when more have opened; they are lovely.

Hope the day is good for all.

calismum
28-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi all, weather here 14c but blowy and overcast. Will try and do a little weeding before we have our meal. Going to friends tonight for our regular art/scrapbook chat night.

Nothing much doing here today.

PoshPuss
28-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Hello all :) I'm a bit late with my greetings but its been all go here today. Trying hard to get the laundry done in a day to give myself more free time for later in the week. Done the grocery shop and met with our financial man again, he does go on a bit but with our interests at heart so have to listen.

Weather: assorted elements, frost this morning, then bright sun but cold, now grey and hailstones, blue skies later they say :? funny old day.

Posh had a good wash and manicure today, her claws have been so sharp they are ripping my leather settee. Cleaned off her mucky eyes a bit, but the stains will re-occur :(

Parents settled well into their Lowesoft hotel, journey took them over 10 hours tho due to accident on the way, not involving them, but they got caught up in it.

I know you must be loving retirement from teaching Mrs, H. My OH has never looked back with regret. I'm hoping be be set 'free' in 6 years time :)

Kazz
28-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Well been to work, off to do a bit of a shop.....better this time of night for traffic etc....the location of Asda is a devil...need to stock up on basics....Hope you have all had a good day.Oh had a bit of excitment on the dog walk will update in other pets thread Karen