PDA

View Full Version : My baby has been gone a month...

pookyandjo
11-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi all... it's been a month since my darling Tinky Winky went..I still cant believe he's gone...and whilst i still have George and our new baby HRH Princess Harri... it's still very quiet at times...
My wonderful husband.. bless him, went out today to buy me an easter present... i told him not to bother... but he said that he had something in mind... well he certainly did... he came home with a book... called...
All Pets Go to Heaven - The Spiritual Lives of the Pets We Love by Sylvia Browne..
It's just beautiful...Ive only read about a 1/4 of it but its one of those books that is hard to put down..I can thorougly recommend it to everyone...

mummy misses you every minute of every day my sweet boy
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu204/pookyandjo/Copyoft11.jpg

Mags
11-04-2009, 02:25 PM
That's such a lovely pic of Tinky Winky, Jo .....he really was a handsome boy.:D

What a lovely, thoughtful present from your husband and it's something that means so much to you...

angieh
11-04-2009, 02:33 PM
What a lovely boy Tinky Winky was! (((HUGS))) Jo.

dandysmom
11-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Indeed a lovely boy. I'm so glad that thoughtful gift is giving you some comfort; I'm going to look for it. (((hugs)))

Kim
11-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Tinky Winky looked so gorgeous. So sorry for your loss. Pleased that the book is giving you some comfort, that was so thoughtful of your OH.

jan
11-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Ah Jo, what a lovely photo - Tinky Winky looks quite aristocratic ! Gorgeous boy. I hope you have a happy Easter and I will take note of that book myself. Hugs Jan x

PoshPuss
12-04-2009, 09:49 AM
What a handsome chap! No wonder you miss him so, Jo.
But you have a wonderful and thoughtful hubby there, hope the words give you comfort :)