PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Thread

dinahsmum
31-03-2009, 09:25 AM
It's dull here this morning but at least that means no frost. The magnolia (and pieris, as Mags' thread from yesterday reminded me) are safe for now!
I survived my long gardening session yesterday with no ill effects (and no problem dropping off to sleep!), so I'll have another go this afternoon. Housework until then - whoop de do!

Leesy
31-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Hi all, it is quite dull here today as well but it is very mild so if the sun comes out later it should be nice.
I have to bob out this morning to get some more cat food for my furbabies LOL, then hopefully when the little uns are asleep this afternoon I can get out in the garden as well.
DM hope you have a nice day doing your house work:( and then in the garden:D .

PoshPuss
31-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Good morning! I'm back on the radar again after a few days absence, I was missing ya :D
the sky is all cloudy and dull here too but like DM I'm grateful for lack of frost for my magnolia's sake.

Waiting in this morning for our financial advisor to come for a visit at 11:00... gotta be done :(

All humans and furmans ok here, hope everyone is well out there!

yola
31-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Just had a marathon meeting with a prospective new bank and shortly will be running to see Dominik's Easter Concert and which his little ballet class are performing in. My brother's coming along too which Domi's really chuffed about :-D
Last day of term tomorrow so I need to find 'Easter bonnets or bunny ears' for the boys as they have been requested to wear them by the school :roll:

janey83
31-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Afternoon all,

Well I only woke up at 7.30... I was an hour and a half late for my first job!!!! Then at my second job, thers a massive delivery in and the boxes didnt seem to be going down, ill get there eventually!!!

Im so excited as im going watching TINA TURNER tonight... I cant wait.

Its cloudy here and about 13c.

Have a nice day all.

P.s I had a dream last night that it was snowing and everyone in our road had built things like castles and really big snowmen lol. Very strange.

dandysmom
31-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi, people! Sunny here but still coolish, only 9 degrees now just before lunch. Did the usual market run; was going up to the library but missed THREE buses running in a pack while I was waiting for the light to change; knew it would be an awful wait so just came home. Will try to make it Thursday.

My new black jeans came yesterday, love them, actually a better fit than most, but found that cat hair is MUCH more noticeable on them than on the usual blue... :-D

Enjoy the day!

Moli
31-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi, people! Sunny here but still coolish, only 9 degrees now just before lunch. Did the usual market run; was going up to the library but missed THREE buses running in a pack while I was waiting for the light to change; knew it would be an awful wait so just came home. Will try to make it Thursday.

My new black jeans came yesterday, love them, actually a better fit than most, but found that cat hair is MUCH more noticeable on them than on the usual blue... :-D

Enjoy the day!
One reason I never wear black DM!!:roll:
Misty and wet here, but very warm....

Elaine
31-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Evening all. It's been a beautifull day here today, very warm for the time of year, so warm that I was walking dogs in just a t-shirt and jeans.
Got a wonderful phone call from a prospective client, she was refered to me by my vet, apparently my vet said I should be the first one for her to call because I was very good with cats. I'm chuffed to bits with that, another box of choccies to my vet i think:lol:

Moli
31-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Evening all. It's been a beautifull day here today, very warm for the time of year, so warm that I was walking dogs in just a t-shirt and jeans.
Got a wonderful phone call from a prospective client, she was refered to me by my vet, apparently my vet said I should be the first one for her to call because I was very good with cats. I'm chuffed to bits with that, another box of choccies to my vet i think:lol:
How nice, he is right though you are brilliant at what you do......Now do i get a box of chocs too;)

Mags
31-03-2009, 07:11 PM
What a lovely compliment from your vet, Elaine ....:D

dandysmom
31-03-2009, 08:03 PM
One reason I never wear black DM!!:roll:
Misty and wet here, but very warm....

LOL where is little black Onyx now that I need her?

Going to be even warmer there Thursday per the weather page... enjoy!

dandysmom
31-03-2009, 08:06 PM

A lovely thing to happen! Quite true. I'd prefer a bottle of gin to chocolates, however! :-D

Elaine
31-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Ok ok choccies and booze all round:lol: :lol: :lol:

yola
31-03-2009, 08:35 PM
That's a lovely testimonial Elaine :D

(But keep up the direct debits to the vet's account if you please . . . ;) ;) ;) ;) )

Elaine
31-03-2009, 08:38 PM
That's a lovely testimonial Elaine :D

(But keep up the direct debits to the vet's account if you please . . . ;) ;) ;) ;) )

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think Andrew secretly loves my Diva

yola
31-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Not so secretly!! :lol: It seems he's helped you above and beyond the call of vet duty with your princess - lucky you to have such a devoted vet!

Elaine
31-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Very true Yola:D